The Night Before Graduation 🍋

Katsuki and I walked hand in hand as we walked my parents back to their hotel

Katsuki and I walked hand in hand as we walked my parents back to their hotel. Just as we were leaving my mother reminded me that I had forgotten to give her the tickets to the graduation ceremony. With all the pressure I was feeling regarding this dinner I completely forgot. And what's worse is that I'm pretty sure I left them In my last classroom before Katsuki came to get me.

As soon as we walked outside in front of the hotel entrance we started talking.
"So that's why you were so upset huh?"
I just nod my head in response.
"She always like that"
"Honestly she's usually much worse, the distance between us, me living here in Japan it's been much better for our relationship.
"Yeah I can see that" he nods as he gets the attention of a cab nearby.

I honestly didn't know what to say, he so boldly confessed his love for me and asked my or rather told my parents that he wants me to live with him. All I could do was gaze at him. He looked incredibly sexy as always. "Don't worry Y/N"
"Huh"
"About your parents"
"Oh right"
"They'll see that everything will be fine and that I can take care of you"
It's like he's talking about a marriage proposal or something.
"I have no doubt about that" I give him a soft smile and lean into him holding onto his arm.
"Then why are you so quiet? Did I do something wrong"
"What no, it's just..."
Just then the car stopped we were already in front of the school campus.
"Just what?" He asked as he helped me out of the car.

"Ugh, My parents tickets for the ceremony, there in my classroom!" I wine out in frustration.
"Alright, relax, let's just go and get it"
"But Katsuki it's so late we're not allowed in the buildings at this hour, I mean we're already passed curfew for returning to the dorms"
"Pft like I care, come on you said so yourself the graduation ceremony is tomorrow what are they gonna do?"
I rolled my eyes and stomped my feet as I trudged my way towards the school building. I could hear him snickering behind me letting out muffled laughs as he usually does anytime I'm annoyed about something.

I went Into the classroom to get my folder out of my desk that had the tickets tucked safely inside.  As I walked out I did a double take as I couldent find Katsuki anywhere. "Katsuki? Katsu? Suki? Where are... oh there you are" I finally found him siting at his desk in his classroom staring around the room and then straight at the front of the room. I sat myself right on top of his desk. I crossed my legs and moved one foot to rest on his thigh as I  blocked his view of the board. "Katsu what are you doing in here?"

"Just coming to the realization that I'm moving on from this place" he said with a soft smile.
"Yeah you must have learned a lot sitting right there huh?" I question as I tap his chest with my foot. "Well I certainly wouldn't have learned much if I had you sitting up there" he says slouching into his chair as he reaches for  my ankle and kisses it. I jump at his touch and giggle. He stares up at giving me that soft look that I see him only give to me.
"You know you're perfect right?"
"Perfect for you Katsu" I say as lean myself closer and give his chest another tap with my foot.