Again🍋

Another week or two passed and Bakugou and I hardly spoke but the tension was sure there

Another week or two passed and Bakugou and I hardly spoke but the tension was sure there. We would catch each other's eye occasionally on the balcony or in the court yards. Summer break was just about over we only had a few days left and those who left campus have all but retuned. Tonight I decided to meet up with the other girls in my class and a couple of the guys in the common area. Everyone is really great and it was a much needed distraction from drama earlier.

As it got late I took a bath and let my mind wonder. Without noticing I found that I was touching myself. I quickly stopped to make sure no one else was around. The baths were pretty open with just curtains separating them from each other. When I heard that I was alone I started up again. My mind went back to that morning, thinking of his touch. His name escaped my lips and I caught myself. What am I doing? I can't let anyone hear this. But I also want to finish. My mind went back to how he had touched me, his scent, his grip around my body, the way he dominated me and......

Just then the doors swung open and I heard someone else get into a nearby shower stall. I stopped myself, put my head under the water to cool myself down and got out. I walked back to my room and noticed the moon from my balcony. "You always bring me calm" I say looking up and gripping my towel. I can feel the water in the air. I move my hands to pull it towards me and formed the water into little butterflies and watched them fly around the sky in front of me before I released them. I also pulled the water from my hair and towel. Without thinking I dropped my towel to get all the water out, letting my breasts bounce from the weight of gravity and then walked back inside my room.

In the corner of my eye I saw him, mouth so wide open his jaw was nearly on the floor. Oops, I really should pay more attention to a possible audience when I'm out there. Knowing he was now watching returned my feelings of lust instantly. Hoping he was alone I spread myself out on my bed and started to finish what I started in the bath this time not even blocking the window with the curtain. I wanted him to see me. My eyes began to roll to the back of my head as my back arched and my toes curled. I was getting close, finally reaching my high that I've been waiting for. Suddenly I hear my phone ring. As I motioned to silence it I see that it's him calling. This could be fun I thought.

"Yes"I say through airy breaths
"Anything I can help with princess?"
"You mean you don't like the show, ahhh"
"No, fuckin love the show, you've got me throbbing for you ever since you walked out in that damn towel"
"Then what happened uhhh, ahhh"
"What?"
"I said, then what happened. I was on the balcony... ahh... in my towel and then... mmmmm"
"Then you dropped it and my heart stopped, your so God damn sexy...mmm..."
Was he touching himself too?
"Mmmmm what's so sexy about me?"
He chuckled and clicked his tongue. "Everything" he said sounding breathless
"Everything? be more specific, angry boy"
"How about I show you"
"How are you gonna do that, it's late if you use your explosions to jump over here you'll wake..."
He hung up.

Well that was rude but I'm not stopping now. Just as I was about to finally cum I herd a sound by my balcony that stopped me. I frantically grabbed for my towel to quickly cover myself when suddenly I saw Bakugou pulling himself up over my balcony. He has a hook attached to a long rope that we used a few days ago in training. He used it to climb himself over. Gotta give the guy props, That was smart.

I saw him coming towards me, I quickly dropped my towel, spread myself back on my bed and continued touching myself. He tore his clothes off and pinned me to my bed.
"What were you saying princess?"
I was frustrated that he pinned my arms and desperately rubbed my thighs together to return the much needed friction.
"You know I was thinking, ahhh, of you, ahhh while in the bath and..."
"You what?" His eyes widened as if he just heard some amazing news.
"We'll now that your here what are you ahh gonna do, I'm alreasy so wet mmmmm"
"Don't be a fucking tease"
I move my lips close to his ear, and whisper "who said I'm teasing"

With this he thrusted inside me. I was already so wet that he glided inside with ease as I let out a loud scream not expecting him to come inside me so quickly.
"Fuck, your...so wet...so tight so..."
"So sexy" I teased
"Your." thrust "So." thrust "Fuckin." thrust "Sexy."
"Elaborate." breath "Angry boy."
"I love your hips" he glides his hands over my hips, touching them softly before digging into the sides of my ass.
"I love your ass" he says as he lifts my legs up hitting me deeper as I let out a loud moan, close my eyes and shake my head trying desperately to catch my breath and contain my lewd noises.
"I love those mother fuckin noises you make when I." thrust "Fuck you!" He growled as I felt his cock smack against my cervix, getting deeper and deeper and rubbing agaisnt that special spot over and over.

"I love your thighs" he says reaching down to get a fist full of my thighs that are nearly touching my head. "I love how wet you get for me" he says as he separates my legs looking down at the spot where we connect. My moans get louder and louder as he brings me closer and closer to my climax. My face feels hot, I can barely breathe and my vision gets blurry. I'm sent completely over the edge when he starts to rub circles on my clit.
"Say my name!" He grunts with a whispered tone.
I can't find words, as I struggle to funtion and close my eyes.
" Look at me"
I do as I'm told and my eyes shoot open to meet his fiery gaze. I start to cum around him,saturating him with my arousal. I can tell he's holding back, I start to feel him twitch inside me but he doesn't stop.
"NOW SAY IT" he demands
My body is so sensitive after already coming I hold nothing back as I shout "KATSUKI"
The sound of my voice calling his name sent him to his release as well as he fell on top of me both of us panting.

"I love your tits" he says muffled as his mouth is covered on top of my breasts. I giggle. Typical guy just likes my body I thought as I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah your sexy alright, all of you, but your also beautiful" he says as he lifts himself up from my chest to meet my gaze and moves some of my hair away from my flushed face.

That comment made me shudder. His red eyes softened to a look I've only seen when he looks at me. He continued to move forward placing his fingers under my chin and kissed me softly. When he released the kiss we both finally caught our breaths and we just looked at each other with passion in our eyes.
"You're so perfect" he says as he places his head back down on my chest. I tangled my fingers in his hair as I motioned to pull my blanket over us. I rested my head to meet his chest as I took in his warmth and sweet scent that soothed me.