Summer nights 🍋

The beach has been an absolute blast. Katsuki, Kiri, Mina and I played a game of volleyball against Midoriya, Shoto and their girls. Unfortunately we were outmatched when people started using their quirks and Ochoko was floating the ball, not to mention that she and Midoriya can fly into the air so no matter how high Katsuki blasted the ball into the air they would just bring it right back down to us. It took a while but after some time I got him to calm down.

He was having some drinks with the guys as the girls were snoozing under the canopy. I took the opportunity to sneak my way back into the water. I used my quirk to push and pull the water with the waves. It reminds me of how my dad first taught me how to use my power. I would go to the beach with him often and the two of us would just push and pull the water along with the waves and wait for the sun to go down to up the intensity of the practice as the moon pulled the tides. That was the only time we really spent quality time with each other.

I dove into the water and created a bubble of air around myself to dive deeper and deeper into the sea. I love getting a close look at the sea life watching the anemone drift with the tides and the little fish that scrub against its branches. I was startled when I saw what looked like a fish man swimming in the water. I broke my air bubble and swam to the surface quickly to catch my breath. "Hey sorry about that, I didn't mean to startle you" He was only inches away from me. His scales disappeared on his face when he was out of the water. He looked to be about the same age as me, maybe slightly older. "Oh that's alright, not many people with water quirks out here" I say trying to laugh it off. "Yeah especially not many as beautiful as you" he says moving closer to me. "Oh that's very kind of you" his closeness was making me nervous.

"Are you here with anyone?" He asks as he wraps his hand around my lower waist. I can feel the heat rushing through my body as I grasp at his hand and try to pull him off.
"Actually YES I AM and I'm sure DYNAMIGHT wouldn't be happy with how forward your being"
"Dynamight huh? Now why would he let someone like you swim alone all the way out here? He dosent seem like the type" I look around and notice that we are so far from shore that it's hardly visible anymore. I do this a lot without realizing it. I hope Katsuki isn't worried. "Well I should be getting back then" I say as I motion to dive back into the water but I'm interpreted when he blocks my path in the sea. I use my quick to make another air bubble around my face to yell at the guy. He gets close again, putting his face close to my air bubble. He pops the bubble as he kisses me under the water.

Startled I use my quirk to push him violently away from me. I created a current so strong it made it nearly impossible for him to swim through. I create a cyclone around myself to shoot myself into the air and dive back into the water to get some distance. I hope that creep got the hint. I swam under the current I created to get back to the shore. I got startled again when I saw Katsuki in the water. Seeing him suddenly I forgot to stop my speed and ended up crashing into him. My speed ended up pushing us both closer to shore where we could reach the bottom of the sand while in the water. "Hey princess you alright?" He asks with concern in his eyes. "Yes I'm, I'm alright" I say still trying to catch my breath. "What happened I saw another guy out here, was he bothering you?" My eyes widened as I began to panic. I wondered how much he had seen. The last thing I need is Katsuki committing murder when he's supposed to be relaxing. "I'm fine Katsuki, I took care of it" I say softly as I rub my face against his chest and wrap my arms around him. He hesitated for a moment but returned my embrace.

"Y/n what happened?" He said softly his voice was tense with concern. "Really Katsuki, I'm okay, he saw me swimming alone and thought that I was single but now that your here he..."
"Thought you were single, what does that mean? That creep hit on you? Did he try anything?"
I couldn't tell him that he kissed me he would completely lose it. I just simply nodded and tried to speak when I saw Katsuki palms start to ignite.
"NO KATSUKI DONT" I yell while pulling on his arms. He looks down at me and his body drops back into the water. "I said I took care of it, I'm strong in the water Katsu, you don't have to worry about me if I'm by the sea" he nodded his head and looked down at the water with a frown. "I know your strong Y/n I never doubted that, I'm just sorry that I left you alone"
"It's alright Katsu, I'm sorry that I swam so far away I.... I didn't realize. I rush into another embrace feeling tears coming although I'm not sure why. "Come now princess don't cry" he says as he lowers himself into the water. I instantly jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and we pull each other into a heated kiss.