End of Year Party🍋

Even though there is still a solid month left of the school year, class 3A and 3B are having an end of year party

Even though there is still a solid month left of the school year, class 3A and 3B are having an end of year party. This time the party was held at class 3A's dorm. Everyone pitched together with food and drinks and although it was not completely legal there was alcohol involved. It took Ida a lot of convincing and he practically chased everyone around with water bottles and snacks to make sure that everyone would be okay. Despite his efforts there was a couple of us that probably drank a little bit too much, myself included.

Katsuki and Kiri were playing a game of beer pong with Denki and Mina while I was off with Setsuna and the other girls from my class. I could hear that his game was going well as expected. Those guys always seem to make the most noise out of anyone in our entire grade. Every other friend group is relatively quiet but the bakusquad as they call themselves gets pretty out of control relatively quickly.

I left the girls to go see my man finish off the game with a victory as he cheered with Kiri and downed another beer. "Congratulations you two!" I say as I clumsily knock my way over to the table that they were playing at. "Yay y/n is here! Maybe she can win a game against our boom boom champion over here" Mina shouts and she squeezes me in a tight hug. "I doubt that. She has trouble walking a straight line when she's not drinking" laughed Katsuki.

"Hey I can play, I'm actually quite good at this game" I say smugly as Katsuki gives me a confused look, but nonetheless rolls his eyes and decides to play me anyway. "Kirishima, you go play with her and Mina can play with me, that way it will be more of a fair match." He says, knowing that Mina is absolute shit at this game and assuming that I must be the same. Mina jumps up on top of him in excitement that he picked her as a teammate, he hugs her back and steadies her on the ground. "Alright pinky you ready?" She just cheered in response.

Denki moved over to watch with Jiro around his arm. "Wait first before we start we need to take a shot!" I say excitedly. "WOHOO I love this version of y/n" shouts Mina. She goes to turn around toward the kitchen but stops when she realizes I'm using my quirk to bring some alcohol over to us. I position the liquor into smaller portions above everyone's head. "Alright open wide!" They all took in their drink and I did the same soon after.

We started the game and with Katsuki going first we started losing. I surprised everyone when I went next. He started to drink, Mina's drinks for her seeing that she was already getting too drunk which I found incredibly sweet. No one ever really sees just how much he cares for his friends. The game was coming to an end and were close. Just as it was about to end I used my quick to land the shot. No one seemed to notice but him, of course he noticed.

Being so competitive he  would notice. He looked over at me with a knowing smile which distracted me as I took a step back and smashed directly into Sero who was standing just behind me. His drink went all over my blouse as he started to apologize profusely looking at me and than also at him. "Its no big deal, I got this" but as I started to use my quirk I saw that I was being really sloppy and not able to pull all the alcohol out causing a stain and not to mention the dampness to remain. Without hesitation Katsuki dragged me off into his room where he looked for another shirt for me to wear.