Training camp 🍋

After graduation we were able to stay in the dorms for a little longer before we had to transition into our pro hero life

After graduation we were able to stay in the dorms for a little longer before we had to transition into our pro hero life. Katsuki and I slowly started to move things into our apartment and even stayed the night a couple of times. Now that Jiro and Denki along with Mina and Kiri have been official the six of us went out on group dates and enjoyed the summer. Well we enjoyed about a week of summer. Katsuki was asked by the endeavor agency he was working for to attend a special training camp. It was the first time that we would have to be away from each other for a prolonged period of time which made me sad but at the same time I was so happy for him and what this meant for his career.

The other two members of the big three were also invited,Todoroki and Midoriya. After weeks of intense training, camping in tents and waking up at the crack of dawn they were moved to a newly renovated center that was attached to a brand new hotel. Although we were able to send a few texts here and there we were both excited for some time to actually speak to each other on the phone for video chat. He had just come out of the shower as they were expected to join a dinner and a press conference soon. He laid down in bed with his hair all messy and still damp when he called. I was still hanging with the gang when he called so when my phone went off and they saw who was calling instead of giving me some space like normal friends they attacked my phone and grabbed it away.

"Hey man we miss you! Come on are you seriously not dressed right now?" Kiri says as he holds my phone up effortlessly out of my reach. "Says the guy whose hero costume doesn't even include a shirt" Katsuki says back with his signature cocky attitude. "He's got you there dude" Sero replies from across the room. Suddenly Mina is climbing up Kirishima to grab the phone which he practically hands to her. "Boom boom guess what! Ahh..."
I grabbed the phone quickly before she could say anything else, I didn't want her to ruin the surprise.

"What was pinky trying to say?" He laughed as he watched my attempts to defend my phone and secure a more private position. "Come on guys, let her talk to her man, I'm sure they have a lot of catching up to do" Denki says as he raises his eyebrows.
"Did dunce face just say something intelligent?"
I finally got to his room, closed the door and laid on the bed. "Mhmm I like seeing you in my bed princess"
"Oh yeah, I thought you would Mr. Dynamight sir" I say teasingly.
"Y/n?"
"Yeah everything okay?" I could sense the change in the tone of his voice.
"Yeah it's just...."
"What is it?" I ask with concern in my voice.
"Relax princess I'm fine, it's just.... since we've been together we've never spent this much time apart"
My shoulders relax when I learn that he's okay "yeah I know I miss you Katsuki"
"So much baby girl, and umm"
"What? Just say it?"
"Okay, okay, I'm embarrassed to admit it but I've been horny as hell these past few days, and I, um..."
"You what? angry boy"
"Fuck, well that's it, I've been angry and it's noticeable even I'm noticing it" we both laughed at this comment.

"But that's not what you were going to say"
"No it's not, I um, I've been looking at those pictures that you let me take, you know the..."
"The naughty ones" I say as I position my self in his bed and bite my lip.
"Yes" he says with a heavy breath.
"You know it's okay right?, I let you take those pictures because I wanted you to have them, I'd much rather you looking at me than some other girl in a porno"
"Now why would I do that when I have the sexiest girl in the world on the other end of my phone?"
"Hmm guess you'll never need to look at those dirty magazines then"
"Mmmm guess not" was he touching himself? The dark look in his eyes, his damp hair, his shirtless self and all this talk about how horny he's been has gotten me all worked up.
"Hey Katsu?"
"Mmhmm Yes y/n?"
"You know if I'm being honest, your not the only one who's been getting all hot and heavy"
"What are you saying princess?" He says through a gruff grin.
"I'm saying I've been looking at those naughty pictures of you on some cozy nights when I'm feeling particularly lonely" I say taunting him, fluttering my lashes as I slowly work to unbutton my blouse exposing my black lacy bra underneath.