67

Debts

I felt like I was living an ideal existence as I rode him hard and heard his groans and growls in response to me. I want to make him happy and obsess him with me at the same time. He's already pressing me up against his body, chest to chest, his hand already on the back of my neck, joining my beat as he thrusts up and down. I was expecting him to climax on my face or titties, but instead he entered my pussy, causing an unexpected orgasm.

"Cum for me," hearing myself sounding so different and womanly was a surprise to me too.

He came hard and growled but after a while he drew away, dripping some of his fluids all over my thigh. We both attempted to gasp and take a breath, but we moved instinctively because everything felt so raw and sensual.

"That's a lot of babies," was the awkward thing to say instead of something sultry. He's stroking himself while my palms caressing his arms.

"Hello, mommy," he said, sticking his finger into my mouth and dripping come.

"You spilling on my fucking leg," we said, laughing till we started weeping.

He kept jerking his dick with his hand and warned me he's going to cum. When I tried to stand up, he pushed me back down. I undid my buttons and threw away my scarf so he could see my bare chest and spill all of him over my neck and onto my chest.

I had no idea that guys who cumming on you could be so disrespectful to some people, but at this moment, it feels so natural that I cupped it all and tasted it while keeping my eyes fixed on him. He watched as his warm come covered all over me.

"Ghadd! I love your dick," i yelled while we were going at it. He started laughing too hard to keep going but then he pulled me and imprisoned me in a passionate kissing. His hand on my hair, pushing my head closer to his face, swallowed me whole.

Letting out a ragged breath, i looked at him. "What are we doing, Deuce?" Inayos niya ang aking buhok at pinalis ang ibang strand at tinabi sa likod ng aking tenga.

"Acting like horny teenagers." he answered. Deuce run his hands down on my arms and interlock his fingers with mine. "I'm sorry i got busy last week but I promise you it won't happen again,"

"Where you've been?"

"My parents' house." seryoso niyang sagot. "Had to fix some papers in the office but its all done now. I am finally here,"

"You've met your dog?"

"Kimchi?" He chuckled amusedly. Tumango ako at nanatiling nakaupo sa kaniyang hita.

"I did actually when I visited Giulia," hinila niya ako at kinulong sa isang mahigpit na yakap. After my heightened state subsided, I realized we were actually in public—in an airport parking lot, exactly? You really missed him so much? It's so great to see him that you act without thinking.

"Do you think we're unnoticed?" I sighed.

"My car's tinted dont worry," he whispered. My hair is tenderly played with by Deuce's hands, and I adore it so much that I could fall asleep as he does it.

Deuce is back in the kitchen preparing meals for me for the first time in a very long time. I'm busy preparing the ingredients before baking while seated in the high chair, humming a song on the kitchen island while boyfriend cooks pasta and a steak. Even though it's almost time for dinner, we are still in the kitchen because we woke up late.

Abala ako sa pagsunod ng procedure sa pag bake ng cookies na kinuha ko lang din sa google. Tahimik kaming dalawa at seryoso sa ginagawa kaya kinakanta nalang kung anong maalala. "Cause i've heard heaven aint easy to get to~"