41

Unwind

"Here comes Andrea on the way to ruin my day again." i whispered as i watch the girl running towards the beach, obviously planning to hang out with the boys.

Nasa sun lounger kami habang ang mga lalake naman ay naliligo sa dagat. They wanna tan so badly while here i am bathing myself with tons of sunscreen. Adita, Andrea and Lakshmi are enjoying their games with the guys, too.

Narinig ni Dinara iyon at natawa na rin. "One of the reasons why you shouldn't marry. Look at that silly girl busy chasing down a man—no wonder why she was a mistress before,"

Si Yoni at Dinara ay nakababad sa init ng araw samantalang si Lia naman ay tulog. Binuksan ko nalang ang dalang libro at bumalik na sa pagbabasa.

"Being in a situation like that I can't even imagine but I am pretty sure it was something along the lines of "how can I manage this and stay out of jail" once i'll know about the cheating," Dinara added.

Napalingon din tuloy si Yoni sa kung saan ang mga nagtatawanan na mga kaibigan. "Who's cheating?"

"How do I get away with the double murder?" said it mindlessly as i watch Andrea trying to get Deuce's attention. He's having fun with friends and good thing is he's being surrounded with Nathan, Nicco and Malik like they're guarding him.

When it comes to cheating, both parties should be held accountable for their actions. Yes, the guy has more responsibility since we are the ones in a relationship and commitment, but I will never let the girl leave unscathed. If she was hurting me by stealing my man, then I would hurt her too.

"Cheaters are horrible people. How can you be so selfish to totally trash someone's trust and self respect like that?" Yoni lifted her head back to us, looking all concerned.

"I have trust issues and thus I feel like I could never be in a relationship. There is always a chance that the person you love with everything you have can just fuck you over. Just the thought of that makes me shiver." napaangat na naman ako ng tingin nang mapansin ang pagpumilit ni Andrea na humawak kay Deuce.

There's big waves coming in and she wanted to have him to help her. Hindi ko na pinagpatuloy ang panonood sa kanila pero rinig ko ang pagtawa ni Dinara.

"I can't stand the sight of her," i hissed and just laid my back down on the lounger and closed my eyes tightly.

"I would like to thank you and your dilemma reminding me it's not absolutely terrible being single..." Dinara chuckled lightly and changed her position, laying on her front while resting her head on her crossed arms.

"But dont worry, Av. Saw how he refused her advances. Gonna have to appreciate him for that. I think he's on the right path so far," she added. Nasa akin na siya nakaharap habang pinapa arawan niya ang kaniyang likod.

Nakaidlip ako ng ilang minuto dahil na rin sa magandang simoy ng hangin at tunog ng bawat alon.

I woke up when loud cheers from men reached my ears. I bet that's the voice of my friends. I slowly swifted my position on the lounger and leaned my back on comfortably.

"Shit!" eksaheradang hiyaw ni Andrea at tumakbo hawak hawak ang kaniyang boobs. "Can you tie my two piece, please?" di nako nabigla nang kay Deuce siya nag patulong para roon.

Natanggal nga naman ang string ng suot niya pero di maalis sa akin ang mainis dahil pwede naman siyang magpatulong sa iba bakit kay Deuce pa talaga.

Mukhang napansin din ni Nicco iyon kaya napailing din ang kaibigan at naglakad na pabalik dito sa amin.

Nathan is now sipping on his bottled water and stood there on my left side. Nagmamadali naman na tumakbo si Nicco habang naiwan sila Andrea roon.