24

Who's who

I stayed in his room and napped after the travel. After several hours, when I awoke, he had already placed our room service order. As we were eating, he gave me an update on our previous exchanges. After listening to him, I may have reflected on myself and the loneliness.

His remarks impacted me so much that I could hardly speak for myself because my throat prevents me from doing or saying anything, that I did cry over what he did in the rest area. I was surprised to learn that he was thinking that.

Everything happened so fast that all i can remember was him kissing my fingertips lovingly.

Tanaw ang sarili sa salamin at nag aayos ay di ko maiwasan na mapabaling sa aking mga kamay. Iyong sinabi niya sa akin ay sobrang may apekto sa akin. Hindi ko alam na pinapakinggan niya pala ako akala ko kasi ay balewala lang sa kaniya.

As I was checking myself out in the mirror, he busied himself searching his suitcase for something, came back with an organizer bag, and handed it to me. I thought that was so strange and random, but when he opened it, all of my favorite skincare products were inside.

Inabot niya sa akin iyon at wala sa sarili ko naman na tinanggap. Inangat ang tingin sa kaniya at di nakagalaw.

"What's this?"

"It's yours. You can use that anytime you want," little smile curled up his lips.

"I can't keep up with your complicated beauty routine when you're intoxicated, so I just use this facial wipe. I use this frequently on you whenever you come into my room, and you are unable to assist yourself with cleaning up." sabi niya habang abala sa iba pa niyang mga gamit.

At dahil pakialamera ako ay binuksan ko iyon at tinignan isa isa kung ano ang laman ng organizer bag niya.

"Hangover medicines?"

He nodded. "For you."

My jaw dropped when he even labels the outside of the bag as the baby's urgent kit, I'm taken aback and grateful. It's mine. He constantly carries it around for me in case I need it.

Kaya lang kumunot ang noo ko nanng may nahagilap ng kung ano sa ilalim ng bag. It feels like a drug or something.

"What the hell is this?!"

He shrugged. "Plan b pills,"

"What the hell are you thinking about!" padarag kong nababa iyon at seryosong nilingon si Deuce. Ang dami ng gamot sa loob ng bag at talagang siya pa ang may bitbit nito ha.

"Do you even take pills?" kuryoso niyang tanong kaya napa bewang nalang ako at nawawalan na ng pasensya sa kalokohan niya.

"Of course not!" di kinakaya ang naging takbo ng usapan ay inirapan ko siya.

Nagpatuloy siya sa ginagawa at dinaanan pa ako na parang normal lang na araw to. "The more so we must go cautiously and without hurry. Before we hurry into anything dangerous, I would rather that we wait a little while longer and perhaps try to understand one another. I am aware that you are a slave to your desire and that you are constantly horny, but you must learn to be patient."

Halos manlaki ang mata ko at lito kung insulto ba iyon i ano. "Did you just say that i am the one forcing you to do such thing?"

Aliw siyang huminto sa harapan ko at nag taas ng kilay. "In contrast to you, who often pouts and complains when you don't get your way, I can definitely control my cravings. When it comes to waiting and being patient, I am more dependable. I refuse to be seduced by lust."

May inis dahil sa panunukso niya na para bang ang landi landi ko talagang tao at di kayang mamuhay ng walang dilig. "Why do you even purchases boxes of pills?!"