61

Surprise

I never imagined that one person might stir up such a wide range of emotions in me in a split second. I feel uneasy as i run my fingers up and down his arm. Perhaps because I am depriving my body of something that it desperately needs. While he's soundly sleeping next to me, I can't help but think of other things. 

Before I met him, I had never been in a relationship. In conclusion i was turned into a sex addict by him in December, and now I'm paying for it. Be aware that ovulation makes a woman feel like she wants to scale a wall—terrible decisions.

Maybe it's because of that the reason why i feel so restless at this moment,huh? I assumed that after I went to sleep, the feelings I had earlier would go away, but now that I'm awake from that sleep, they are still there. I still feel awfully thirsty for him.

I glare at the ceiling after staring at his face for a very long time with a look of despair.  I've been acting in that way a lot, as if my body and head are expressing different things.

After a few more quiet seconds, Deuce asked me drowsily what was going on and whether I was okay. He felt my fingers on his arms. I bite my lip tensely, embarrassed to admit why I'm being so stiff.

"I'm sorry...did I disturb your sleep?" agad kong binawi ang kamay at nahiya na dahil sa akin nagising siya.

He snuggled in his pillow and adjusted his vision to clearly see me. "You woke up early. Party will start later tonight so we really dont need to be rushed." he answered huskily and it made me even more guilty looking at his sleepy face.

A frown formed on his head when I did not answer. "Did I do something wrong?" nag aalala niyang tanong.

Umiling ako at mas lalong nahiya. "Go back to sleep. I am sorry if I woke you up," hindi niya ginawang issue iyon at umiling lang. It's just that my body needs him but how can i say that to him? What's the right way to let your partner know that you need them?

As a newbie when it comes to relationships its really hard to maneuver these things. Should partners establish signs to know that one of them wanna be fucked? How did married couple surpass this thing?

Ang komplikado naman nito lalo na s abaguhan na tulad ko! Masyado pa akong ma pride kaya di magawang umamin o mag lakas ng loob na sabihin sa kaniya ang nararamdaman.

"Morning," He crouched closer to press a kiss on my lips and my thirsty self feels so warm and happy just because of a simple gesture from him. A smile curled up my lips when he gave me his attention instead of being annoyed with me.

Ginulo ko na nga ang tulog niya tapos di pa ako masalita minsan naiisip ko rin na magaling din tong isang to kasi mahaba ang pasensya sa akin.

Then his head moved on to my right shoulder and a winced left my mouth when he bit on it a bit hard, leaving a slight mark on my skin.

"Duece..." i exhaled when i felt him grasp the neckline of his loose tshirt that i am wearing and pulled it down, exposing my right shoulder and neck.

"Stop pouting you're too cute it makes me horny, Av." he said in between his sucking. Hindi ko alam kung bakit nasiyahan ako bigla dahil sa sinabi niya. How can he just casually admit that? Ang hirap hirap sa akin tapos yung hiya ko ramdam ko pang iinit hanggang likod.

"Do the first thing that comes into your head." He whispered instead of stopping he latched his mouth on my neck and started kissing harder on it that i can almost feel fresh marks forming my skin.

"Why don't you do the thing you think I'm thinking of?"

He chuckled and harshly bit my neck causing a new reddish mark on it before moving up to my lips for another gentle kiss.