63

Stability

We've always been known to be spontaneous individuals, and while we enjoy the exciting lifestyle, it can also be stressful because anything can happen at any time and is unpredictable. Having a regular schedule helps us both feel more at ease and less stressed because we are both accustomed to it, and it also makes us both more productive and steady.

We had to travel back to Dubai right away since we still have work to do after that day of normalcy. My health was so affected by the busy pace that I unexpectedly returned home feeling ill.

"How are you feeling right now?" when I felt his touch, I awoke somewhat sleepily and saw him in his work uniform, getting ready to report for duty. He contacted me whenever he could yesterday, and I'm on my second day of being sick. The dizziness and vomiting have remained consistent throughout, and it appears to be growing worse every day.

I said weakly, "I'm pretty dead."

"I actually called someone from work and told them about you being sick."He informed me swiftly, as he often does.

"I'll work tomorrow," I said, not wanting to waste time and another day being sick here. "I just need rest this is just a fatigue,"

"I've packed you a meal; all you have to do is reheat it in the microwave. The pantry is still full, so feel free to make anything. If you need something, just let me know so I can pick it up when I get back from work." paalala niya habang nasa kama naman ako nakahiga.

"If there's an emergency, call for an ambulance and get checked into the hospital right away. Where's your wallet?"

"In my work bag," nagtataka kung bakit kung ano ano nalang ang bilin niya sa akin. Agad niya iyong kinuha ag nilabas ang aking wallet.

"I only use cards so there's nothing else there, no cash or coins."

"Whenever you travel, Av, make sure you have cash in your wallet in case you need it. Use this if necessary. Let's say if you need to buy medication because you're in the hospital or if you want to eat something." mas lalong kumunot ang noo ko nang naglabas siya ng makapal na pera mula sa kaniyang wallet at nilagay sa akin na walang kalaman laman.

Kahit nanghihina na ay nagawa ko pang matawa dahil sa nasaksihan. He looks so serious and concerned for me though.

"Pleasure doing sex business with ya," We then shook hands but he still looked bewildered.

Halos maiyak na ako kakatawa kasi lakas ko namang magdalena. "What? It's like you're leaving a dollar after fucking a whore, it's that vibe you know." Sumimangot siya at binaba ang wallet sa lamesa malapit sa kama.

"I'm serious, Av." he sighed.

I pouted and just watched him in front of me. "I wish you didn't have to leave," pero syempre hindi naman pwede iyon at kailangan niya mag trabaho.

He checked his wristwatch then looked back at me. "I can spare half an hour." Tumango ako at naupo naman siya sa aking gilid, nakahawak pa rin sa aking kamay.

Deuce removed his shoes and laid there with me with his back on the headboard while I wrapped my arms around his waist. I kind of have him as my hostage, but I just want to have a little cuddle from him. Feeling him play with my hair while we just stayed there solemnly was surprising because it really had an effect on me. It has a lot of meaning.

"Thanks for the cash, by the way. You're slowly becoming my sugar daddy, huh?" biro ko.

He rolled his eyes and return his wallet in his pocket. "I will be back in no time. Don't forget about the medicine you have to take today,"