65

Cleared

Prenderò il tuo cuore e lo conserverò per sempre, quindi non lasciare che le preoccupazioni ti impediscano di cadere liberamente per me. Non lavorare troppo, tesoro. Ti amo.

Deuce left a note written on a piece of tissue. Binigay niya sa akin bago siya bumaba ng eroplano. His handwritten looks so neat and manly but the bottom part, the last sentence looked like he wrote it in a rush compared to the first paragraph.

Oh, and your uniform, too. I'd love to take it off of you.

Para bang nagmamadali siya nang isinulat iyong pahabol na mensahe. Umiling ako at natawa dahil sa nabasa at itinago ang tissue sa aking bulsa para magpatuloy sa pagbati sa mga pasahero.

This is a turn around flight it means we are going to prepare for another flight after this disembarkation. Hindi kami magtatagal dito sa italy at aalis din agad matapos ang boarding ng mga pax.

Sa dubai ako makakapag dinner mamaya at himala rin na tama ang oras ng pag uwi ko. Deuce wants me to stay in his apartment kaya doon ako mamaya.

I am thinking of having Japanese food tonight. They all say that even though I didn't get to live in Japan, contrary to how I looked and my genes, Theres still something that pulled me into the Japanese culture, or even being in Japan feels home to me.

When I was little, my adopted mother told me that my mother is Filipino and that my biological father was Japanese. That explains the slightly foxy glint in my eyes.

I'm not sure where real parents are, but the last I heard was that my Japanese father had passed away. They say they can't find my true mother and that I was left behind and left in the orphanage. That's the reason my mother adopted me.

"How is your relationship with Herve going? Not heard from you guys in a while. We rarely hang out these days because we are all so busy with our jobs." Dinara started talking as soon as we are out of the office.

"We are doing great; we are just really busy at work. I've heard that he is working on some paperwork related to his captaincy."

"Oh, what's the update of his captaincy by the way?"

"I am still not sure if his years of being in the company are enough to be promoted but he's busy working on it so i think we'll be getting positive results soon," naglakad na kami papunta sa arrival area at naroon na naghihintay ang bus.

The first officer with the longest time in the company and the most experience is usually the one promoted to captain in the seniority system used by most airlines. You are free to remain or are compelled to remain first office for whatever reason, but you would always have a job when a promotion is offered. A person will have the appropriate flight time and seniority if they meet the experience requirements for becoming a captain.

Similar to other industries, your promotion may suffer if you do something that might affect your chances, and you will be demoted to first officer instead of progressing to captain for any reason. In that scenario, the first officer might be more experienced and have more seniority than the captain because he would still rely on the technical scale.

"The last time I visited the headquarters, there were a lot of fresh batches of newbie pilots, and from what I've heard, new aircrafts are arriving this year." Dinara beamed excitedly.