✨The final✨

"Big change up for Team Victoria as the sub, Marlon Sousa, replace one of the big star, Baxter Radic

  "Big change up for Team Victoria as the sub, Marlon Sousa, replace one of the big star, Baxter Radic. And Griff Temple's away. Team Vic really needs some magic here." The announcer said and we were still dancing on the beach. At this time while i was dancing i was thinking how would be if i never leave this place, i could convince my mom to move here, she would love this place.

At this point only Marlon was in the water from our team and if he is gonna win i can say that we might get a chance. And he did it, he got a 7.7 at the last wave and won the Boys' Final.

The Girls' Final was coming and Wren isn't showing up. Summer left to get there but she came back saying that Elo doesn't let her to come. You know what that means? It means i will surf instead of her.

Now i'm getting ready for my turn, i took my board and i smiled at the others while they were cheering for Summer and for me because i was the next one.

"Another change for the tram Vic, Isabella Marriot replace the other big star Wren Redic. Seems like they got some problems in the team." I heard the announcer while i was waiting for a wave. Yeah, some big problems if you ask me, but its alright, i can win this if Wren's not here.

"Can Isabella lead these underdog Victorians all the way to the national title? She is doing a grate job in the water, they can get a chance." , "Yeah, the Girls' Individual Final is just minutes away." The announcers let us know. I really think they put more pressure on me with all these announcements.
I was now doing my warm up exercises before the final and trying to clear my head from all my problems

"The three top teams all have a chance to win this. Everything is on the line here." I heard the lady commentator saying and i walked to Summer and the others, i was thinking that if i don't talk with them before the final it would be better but its not.

"This is crazy." I said as i arrived next to them.

"Yeah, it should've been you guys out there." Summer said stressed to Poppy and Bodhi. I mean she's right about this.

"Hey, you got it." Bodhi put a hand on Summers shoulder then looked at me.

"Surfers, this is your two-minute warning." The commentator said and i put my hand on my face. I almost forgot how was all this stress before comps and here i am.

"Chill Isa, you will be great." Marlon noticed that i was staring to psychic out but i just smiled at him and left. I can do this, im a good surfer.

I looked back to Summer and she was talking with Ari. Can't he just brake up with Wren and get with Summer, he is to obviously with all these things. Are he and Wren still in a relationship tho? I don't even remember what happened between them.

I looked away from them trying to find Griff and i saw that he was already looking at me. I don't know why i was looking for him but when i saw him i felt better, i calmed down just by looking at him. He smiled at me and slightly nodded, he believes in me, so i have to believe in me too i can't disappoint everyone.

"Well, it's been wave for wave in the Girls' Final. Tuscany Bray swoops in. Check out her flow. She's gonna retake the lead here. There we go. Bray climbs in 16 point overall. Marriot being in second and Torres still in third. She really needs to go big. But Marriot still has priority." The commentator said. At the individual i did better than Summer and that made me feel bad for her, but i hope one of us can beat Tuscany to win this, no matter wich one of us.

The comp ended and now we were about to find out in what place we are gonna fit. Hope in 1st tho.

"In third place, New South Wales!" The lady said and we applauded for them, they did grate. "And in second place... this was incredibly close. Team Victoria!" We got in second, thats good but could've been better, i tought while we walked on the stage for the photo.

Party. After a competition there has to be a party every time. For me, dancing is the weirdest thing ever i have no idea how is this working but I tortured myself to do it because Summer made me, and i had no chance against her.
I was walking to get a drink for me, but while i was making my way through the crowd until i felt someone grab my hand pulling me back.

"Hey, how are you?" I looked behind me to see Griff who was the one that grabbed my hand.

"Pretty good actually. Happy that the competition its over." I smiled and looked at his hand still holding mine.

"I wanted to say that you did grate, your wave deserved more points in my opinion." He said nervously and I chuckled, he is so sweet.

"Maybe, but we can't decide that. We won second at least." I answered while i was holding eye contact with him. He put his hand on my neck to lift my head and he kissed me. Now, this is a win for me, i don't even care anymore that we got the second place and if i think like that, it's not even important for me. After this i even forgot i needed water i just continued to dance with Griff for the rest of the night.

In the morning we got back to Ari's house and when i say we im saying just me and Summer. I was looking at her and she was just keep smiling at herself and i know something happend.

"Why are you smiling so much today?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

"I'm smiling everyday, what do you mean? And why are you smiling so much today?" She turned the question on me.

"You liar, something happened and you won't tell me, but im gonna find out." I pointed at her.

"Yeah, cop Isabella. Im sure you will. But im gonna find out why you are smiling like this too." She was now pointing at me.

"We'll see cop Summer. We'll see." I laughed and we walked to Margot and Abbie.

"I'll meet you down there soon as i finish helping Dad." I head Ari saying then saw him hugging her. I GOT IT. I put my hands on my hips looking at Summer who just smiled at me.

"He's very helpful these days, Summer." Ari's dad said.

"Eugh. You two are gross." Honey said and i laughed. She is so right.

"Hey, Summer, I'm going to the beach wanna come?" I asked her and she looked back at Ari.

"Maybe later." She answered and i smiled. I will go alone i guess.

When i arrived at the beach i placed my board down and took a sit on the top of it. Looking at the waves was the most peaceful thing ever for me, I'm going on the beach every time I'm stressed, angry, sad and it always making me feel better. I stand up, ready to go surf but when i looked at my left i saw Griff coming towards me so I waited for him.

"Alone?" He asked me and i laughed.

"Yes. Pretty much alone." I answered. "Wanna surf with me?" I asked him smiling.

"Sure. Let's do it." He raised his hand for me to grab it. And i took it.

Someone was saying that holding hands can be a therapy for people, and i can feel it now, i feel how my body it's not tensed anymore but relaxed. I love this feeling and how I would never let him go.

A/n:

Hey guys! This is the final chapter for this season, hope there is gonna be a season 3 because i would love to continue this story.

I wanna apologise for letting y'all wait so much for this story and updates but i couldn't do it any faster. Love you all for the support and all the votes, means a lot to me because it's my first story. I would love to do another fanfic but i have no idea with who, so if you have any idea that you would like im happy to hear it. ❤️❤️