Go

A small addition of chapter 9 "Stairway"

I went with Ari at Stairway after Marlon.
"So you're actually going to do this?" Marlon ask Ari.
"Hey wait for me!", i run breathing hard.
"And Isa?" Marlon ask shocked.
"Griff and his crew, they're not coming. It's just us", I heard Marlon said to Ari.
"Fuck", I shouted and I slammed the board when I heard that :).
"Isabella you're braking the board", Ari said.
"Sorry", i mumbled and we start walking at the Stairway.
"No way, Summer!", I shouted.
"No, no, no, no", Ari shouted.
"She's kidding me" Marlon said. "You're not up to this, Summer", Marlon add.
"It's over, we can't go in now with two girls", Ari said.
"What, I can't handle it!" I shouted.
"Let's just go home, okay, yeah?" Marlon add.
"You don't get to tell me what to do" Summer said and throw her board in the water.
"Summer! No no no", I start screaming and she jumped.
"No way!" Marlon scream and Ari jumped after her.
"Iss stay here! It's to dangerous", Marlon shouted toward me.
"I'm not staying here she's my best friend" I shouted and run towards Marlon and he take my hand and we jumped together.

Go- the NexT chapter

Back at home. Thommo and Abby were arguing.

"So your mum's coming to get you two?", Honey ask.
Yeah, I guess they don't trust us on a plane by our self", Summer replied.
Thommo comes to our room.
"Honey. Bed time now please"
"Bye", the little girl said to us.

The next day.

We were at a kind of party. So me and Poppy went after ice. There was some boys skating and playing ping pong. A boy was about to enter in us, and then another boy on a skate was about to hit me.
"Hey", I shouted.
"Shorehaven sucks!", the boy yells.
"You are sucks!", i replied.
"Ignore them Isa", Poppy said to me and we walk away.

Griff, Sheridan and the other kids shouting to drink at Marlon. We get the ice at Manu who was making the barbecue and we layed with Bodhi.

"It's like he's made himself at home with the idiot brigade", Bodhi said.
"I'm glad they took him. It's obviously where he belongs", Poppy add.
"Feeling a bit outnumbered are we?" Manu ask us.
"Just a little bit", i add.
"And if you three stay focused over the next couple of days, then the State Team here we come, let's go—", Manu said and a ball hit the plate and the food went over Manu.
"Sorry, sorry, I'm not sorry", Griff shouted and laught.
"I'm gonna kick that thing onto the street" Manu said and walk away.
"It's going to be a long night", i said looking at Marlon and Griff.
"They've got so many brain cells to burn", Bodhi said.

At night I couldn't sleep because of the music and screaming.

"What are they doing", I get up and shouted to Poppy.
"I don't know but I can't sleep", Poppy add.
"I've got ear plugs if you want those", Bodhi ask me but music stops.
"See told ya", Bodhi said and then starts again and i roll my eyes.
"Right, that's it", I shouted and I walk outside and looked at the door.
"Oi, keep it down!", i yells at the door but no one heard me and I walk back but then I saw Griff sitting next to a tree so I walk towards him and I sit down in foront of him and I pulled his headphones off.

"Oh! Far out. Isa, you nearly made me crap my self", Griff said.
"What are you doing?" I ask him.
"Nothing. I'm just listening to some music" he replied.
"Is your taste as bad as the rest of your team?", I ask him then I approached to him and took one of his headphone.
"Aye, oh no don't", he said but to late.
I put the headphone in my ear and I heard. "I feed my spirit. I train my body. I am strong and powerful. And I pull it out.

"What is this?", I ask him
"Just affirmations. They help me focus before comps", he said.
"So you listen to some girl tell you how awsome you are?" I ask and he nodded.
He continued to look deep into my eyes. Then he slowly approached me and kissed me and I slowly pulled back.
"Sorry", i whispered.
"Not sorry", he replied and smile.
"I n-need to go", i said.
"Oh ok. Night Isa", he said and i smile walking away. "Alway enjoy our chats", he add and i laughs keep walking.

"I'm back", i said to the girls.
"What took you so far? You told them to keep it down", Poppy ask me.
"Oh my god", I said and I put my hand over my head cuz I forgot to tell Griff to said to his friend to keep it down.
"I forgot", I mumbled.
"How did you forgot?, what did you do all this time?", Poppy ask me
"Amm, I talked to Griff", i said smiling.
"What did you do", Poppy ask me cuz she know we did something.
"Um, you know just talking about surfing and we kind of kissing", i said slowly.
"YOU DID WHAT?!", Poppy yell
"It's no biggie", i said.
"Omg Isa, no biggie? He is playing with you he is a jerk. Probably Sheridan put him to do that to distract you from competition", Poppy said.
"I don't know", I'm just going to sleep.

                      ————————-

Morning I was with Poppy and Bods waiting for Summer and Ari.

"It's day two of the Jannah Island pro juniors, starting with the Under 16 girls quarter finals. It's not looking grate for Marriott so far, she's going after everything, but wave selection has been all over the shop" the commentator said.

"Why is she going for that move again?" Manu ask.
"She's been kind of distracted all morning after yesterday night", Bodhi said.
"Yeah...", Poppy add.

"Anchor Cove's Lily Tran takes first, Marriott scrapes in second, and they'll both advance to the semi's", the commentator said and I walk towards Manu and Poppy.
"Oi what was that about?", Manu ask me.
"I was having fun. Aren't you all about the joy Manu?", i replied.
"Yeah, I'm talking about strategic joy", Manu said.
"You just opened the door for Tran and Lienkere to steal your spot on the State Team", Poppy said and I looked at Anchor Cove tent where I spot Griff smiling at me and I keep staring at him smiling didn't listening to Manu and Poppy.
"Hello, Isaa?", he should and I looked back at him.
"Hot much I can do about it now", i said and I walk towards Griff
"What?", Manu said and keep looking at me.
"Oh no!", Poppy said looking at me and Griff.

Later at comp I was still talking with Griff and I asked him to help me with the T-shirt at the back. Marlon and Sheridan were looking at us.

"Yo, are they like into each other?", Marlon ask Sheridan.
"Oh no. He's just messing with her head", Sheridan replied.
"Really?", Marlon ask her looking at us.
"Yeah, he's just pretending to have things for her. Well tell her tomorrow before the final to psych her out. Whatever it takes. Right?" Sheridan said.

And Ari didn't arrive yet and we needed him.

"Ari's on his way here right now", i said to the old man.
"Come on Robo mate, he just needs another 15 minutes", Manu add.
"Guys you know the policy, and what's is it with Shorehaven surgery's being later for heats", the old man and Marlon walk up to us.
"What if I surf Ari's heat and he surf's mine? We're seeded the same anyway", Marlon ask.
"Better get out there quick smart", the other man said and throw him the T-shirt.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~note
I'm so sorry cuz I didn't post 2 days but I was busy and we'll be probably more 2 parts because the serial is short but I hope to enjoy it at maxim, I'm so sad cuz it's this short :(