Surprise

Here we are, drunk, sitting on a grass and waiting for the police to get us because of Wren. The police man came and we explained what happend, and he gestured for us to get in the car and he will drive us there. Well I've never got a drive home in a police car before, I'm felling like I'm a serial killer. The police man walked us even inside the house, new body guard, I laughed at myself.

"So I'll leave them with you. I'll just have to follow it up with the owner. You'll be lucky if he doesn't press charges." The police was talking with Margot. Hell if the guy who own the place press charges, my life will end, I don't wanna go to jail.

"Thank you. And I'm sorry for the trouble." Margot lead the police man to the door.

"We know the owner. He's a friend of Thommo's. I'll help board up the window in the morning." Abbie infomed us to help our heart away from an heart attack.

"Well, you two are not going to Nationals, so you can help." Margot passed by us and I sighed. I knew it.

"I know, Ma." Summer throw her head back following her.

"What?! They have to go! Come on. Mum, who doesn't wanna throw a rock at Wren's face?" Honey said and I laughed. Oh man, I love this girl.

"I would've preferred a brick." Summer added, making me laugh even harder. I can't.

"Amen." I laughed. I mean, I would too even though she did nothing to me, it's would just be funny to watch.

"You, Summer are dangerously close to going to boarding school. In Florida." Margot said angrily and left the room. Well, that made me stop laughing. Margot is way too serious rn.

"Okay, let's talk about this in the morning. Come on. Bedtime." Abbie pushed Honey to the rooms following her. We were know only me, Summer and Ari, I throw myself on the couch and let my head on the pillow, I could fall asleep in like 5 seconds rn.

"It's just one comp." I heard Summer saying to Ari. And they are gonna chat here and I think I'm gonna sleep on this couch, way better than that floor.

"That you came halfway across the world for. Summer what are you doing?" Ari asked her and she jumped down from the cabinet.

"There's nothing left for me here. I'm going back to New York. For good." I heard Summer leaving to the room.

"You're not gonna say anything Isabella?" Ari looked to me. Oh man I'll think about it in the morning.

"Hell I'm going back to New York." I mumbled and opened my eyes a bit to see Ari coming towards me.

"Uh...You wanna sleep here?" Ari asked me and I nodded. "Okay, sleep well." He added leaving too. Finally I can get some sleep.

   ———————————————

They left, everyone left for the Nationals and we are staying here helping Abbie with some think idk what. I fell terrible, my head hurt and my eyes are burning,  oh man...

"You painted this? This is really cool." Abbie was saying and Summer was helping her with the painting. I wanna sleep.

"If they have any taste, they'll keep it in the surf shop for good." Abbie said. She's so nice after we've done so many bad things, I can't understand how.

"Stop being so nice to me, Abbie. I stole your punch. Summer said and I lifted my head to hear better what Abbie is gonna say.

"Sorry. Not my kid to punish." Abbie smiled and I turned my head to the steps i heard beside me. Margot.

"Plus you're doing a pretty good job of that yourself. I saw the CCTV from the surf shop. Poppy is lucky to have friends like you two." Margot said looking at Summer then at me. Oh my I didn't thought about the cameras.