The Training

Today, Summer, Ari and the others had to work out at the Anchor Cove sports center and meet the coach so, of course I had to go with them because I was a sub for the girls and Marlon for the boys. Manu drove us there and left.

"Poor Manu." Bodi said as I nodded.

"I know. It's so unfair. There's no way the new coach'll be better." Poppy added as I saw Wren going down the stairs.

"I'm here team!" Wren waved at us and we waved back going after her.

"Go on. Run to her." Summer said to Ari.

"Is there a problem?" Ari asked now facing Summer.

"Wren called her an entitled brat." Poppy answered before Summer could.

"To her face." I added walking off with Poppy so they could talk about it. Yeah, Summer told me and Poppy after all.

Summer and Ari came inside after a few minutes and surprising Wren hugged Summer.

"I'm so glad you're here." she said. What?

"Really?" Summer was confused.

"Well, yeah. We're teammates now" Wren answer kissing Ari after the first two words and turning to the girl who I think it's our coach, she was kicking a fighting pillow from Griff's hands. Well, I didn't knew he got a new haircut, but he look better now.

"Okay, is everybody here?" The girl asked after kicking Griff to the ground and i let out a little chuckle. "Great. I'm Elo Radic, your new coach." She added.

"And my sister." I heard Wren whispered to Summer. Great.

Everybody start doing exercises listening to Elo.

blah, blah, blah. "And it's my job to work out what drives you, to bring out your very best on the water." Elo informed us.

"Hey, coach, what's Sousa doing here? He didn't make the cut." Griff asked lifing some weights. What's his problem anyway? He really didn't change that personality in a whole year?

"Marlon and Isabella are out subs. Back-ups in case of injury. Or is I decide that you're out of your depth. "Come on guys! Let's go!" Elo said turning her face to Summer then turning around again.

"Ah, sorry, sis. Did I miss your big inspirational speech?" I heard someone from behind me saying, and when I looked I saw Bax winking at me, and i softly smiled back.

"Burpees. Now. All of you. Until I say stop." The coach said still looking at Bax. Yeah, I dont like burpees.

"What happend to "surfing's an individual sport?" Summer asked.

"It's called accountability, Torres. Burpees now." Elo answered and Summer rolled her eyes doing the burpees.

After tones of exercises I took a break sitting on a cube when someone sat down next to me, so I raised my head to see who is it.

"Yo, blondie. Already tired?" Bax asked me looking forwards.

"Yeah, kinda, what about you?" I reply looking at him.

"I'm good. I'm used to my sister already." He turned his head to me.

"Oi!" I heard Poppy and I turned my head to see what happend.

"What? You looked hot." Griff said and I wide my eyes. What? I looked over to Summer.

"Oi! What's your problem, man?" I heard Marlon and when i looked back over to then he was walking towards Griff. This is not good.

"You want some too, Sousa?" Griff ask him standing up too. I wanted to go there so they wont start punching each other but a hand stopped me.

"Not your problem, sit back down." Bax said and I think he is actually right, so i sat back down on the cube.

" Yeah, try it, see what happens." Marlon answered looking up to Griff. To be honest the high difference is kinda funny.

"Oh, my God, can you bazos just chill? We are literally on the same team now." Poppy jumped between them. Oh, I see your jealous ass Marlon.

"Yeah, we're on the same team. He's a sub." Griff continued as I rolled my eyes as Marlon was ready to punch him.

"You throw one punch, and you're out. Wouldn't be the first time, wouldn't it, Marlon? I do my homework. Back to work!" Elo intrerupted them and I stand up.

After a few more exercises Elo bought us together at the trampoline to jump or something. I was sitting down beside Baxter listening to Elo.

"Right, so, ten years ago, aerial surfing was underground. And now it's pretty much expected on the men's tour. And by the time you guys turn pro, air revs and full rotations, they're gonna be expected for the girls too." Elo say and Wren started to jump on the trampoline.

"Come on, Wren!" Bodhi encourages her but Wren didn't make it.

"You're not even trying. I expect a lot more from my captain." Elo say crossing her arms.

"I don't need airs to win heats." Wren offended.

"Guess our fearless captain can't do anything." Summer add.

"Go on, America. Show us your stuff." Marlon say and Summer didn't hesitate to jump and she did it pretty well.

Back home.

"Ma, come on, we can't let this house go to waste." Summer was following Margot around the house trying to convince her to let us throw a party.

"I said no parties." Margot say and keep walking.

"Okay not a party. A team bonding. Come on." Summer bagged more walking after her dropping the gas tank.

"Careful Summer!" I chuckled helping her to pick it up.

"So, permission granted?" Summer asked again.

"I promise I will help Summer clean the house, and keeping everything perfect." I added hoping she will accept.

"Well, Abbie did invite me for drinks. But I feel like they're trying to set me up with one of their tattled tradie mates." Margot sight.

"Ay! Get in Ma!" Summer smiled and Margot lifted her eyes to her. "I mean, you're more than welcome to stay if you want. You could be the Salad Queen to my Grill Master." Summer added.

"Nightmare. Do you even know how to barbecue?" Margot asked Summer.

"Yeah. I mean, Isa is gonna help me, how hard can it be!" Summer laughed and I nodded.

"We'll be totally fine Margot." I smiled. We are not. I don't have idea how to barbecue.

"Alright. Keep everything outside. No glasses by the pool. And no shenanigans." Margot say.

"Noted." I answered in excitement.

"Love you, Ma!" Summer added and we run inside to do a poster for the party. Well maybe it's not just a team bonding.

Author note~~~
Hi! This is the next chapter, im trying to update how fast I can but I have lots of homework and in kinda busy so yeah.

Anyways, should I do Bax ending? Or sticking to Griff?