Water

"This should be a really exciting showdown" the comentator said in the same time Ari goes to get Summer out of the water.

"Under 16s semi-finals. These girls fighting to keep their State Team hopes alive." the comentator said as i get in the water looking at Ari at Summer.

"Let's go, come on! Go Isa!" I heard Ari and Summer shouting towards me, i looked at them smiling and suddently the surfboard hit my head and my ears start ringing. "You okay?" a man on a jet ski appeared in my face. "J-just a bump on the head. Im good." I smiled and he left. I start swiming towards other girls.

"The preassure's really starting to show out there. Isabella Marriot, squeezing every last drop out of this one. Great work for chasing down that section" the comentator said again. " And an 8.1 for Marriot puts her in the lead." he continued.

I get on my butt on the surfboard and I was looking at water trying to focus on myself and competition but i was fellong a little bit dizzy from that hid. "Let's go Isa!", "Yeah, come on!" Ari and Summer shouted at me again. I lift my finger up in a like sign and then I saw black in front of my eyes, and feeling the water in my nose.

Poppy's pov.

"I can't see her. Where is she? I asked Manu who sat next to me looking at the water. I saw Ari and Summer swiming towards Isa's board but she wasn't there. "Yo!, call for help! come on!, over here!" Ari was screaming from the water. I start getting worried and i felt a hand on my shoulder. "What happend to her?" I turned around to see Griff looking at me with big eyes. "I don't know Griff, im not there but i hope she's good." I said looking back

                    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Back at Isabella's pov. I wake up at the hospital with Poppy holding my hand.

"So what's the latest?" Summer asked. "I passed the concussion test, but they're making me stay overnight as a precaution." I said calmly tring to calm myself. "How'd u get you manage to smack youreself in the head anyway? That's a proper kook move." Poppy said to me and they giggled. "Someone may have distracted her." Summer said smiling at me. " But apparently someone also saved my butt, so we'll call it even" I said. "You won that heat by a mile, so." Marlon said smiling. "They'll never let me surf the final now. i'm so sorry guys. I really wanted to do this for y'all." I said looking at them trying so hard to keep my tears. ''Don't be stupid. You're okay. That's all we care about." Poppy said still holding my hand.

"Still. Not a posty-worthy end to the season, stuck in the hospital as a new girl here" I said. " Hey, at least Griff asked about you when he found out about this. But we're talking about this later." Poppy said and winked at me, making me smile a bit to much. "And at least you're not desqualified." Marlon said ignoring what Poppy said 2 sec ago. "Or the laughing of Anchor Cove." Bodhi said. " Or grounded for life" Ari added. "Or being expelled from the country", Summer added too, and i start laughing remembering the reason we are here. We keep talking and laughing. Marlon and Poppy goes outside to get a drink from the machine.

Poppy's pov.

"Great. There you go," Marlon said handing me the soda. "Thanks, and i'm sorry they desqualified. It's not fair." I said trying to comfort him. "I honestly don't know why I moved." He said looking at the floor. " Yes you do. They're a big club with heaps of resources, but we're trying to build something at Shorehaven. It hurts to lose you." I said and we keep the eye contact for some seconds. " You sound like you're brother" He said giggling. "Oh, no!' i said rolling my eyes. "So... Isa really likes Griff? Marlon ask and i wided my eyes at him. "Oh my god, you like her?" I asked him in hurry. "What, no, i-i was just asking because you tell that to her", Marlon said. "Yeah sure" I said and i walk in the room where Isa was avoiding his question.

Back at Isa.

I heard Summer from the hallway saying something about pizza. "I wanna eat pizza!" I yelled from my room.

Later at home.

I was at a house with Summer and her mother waiting for Ari and his mother puting the plates on the table. I looked at the door to see Ari and his mother with 3 boxes of pizza in her hands. Saying in my head that only three won't be enough for me and the others.
Me, Summer and Ari we're sitting on the front of our house drinking a soda.

"I think i really got trough to her." Ari said to Summer. "Yeah same. If this works, we're officially geniuses." Summer replyed to him.  They're mothers start arguing in the hous i don't know about what exactly. And we looked at Ari's mom walking out of the house leaving Ari here. "Oh this is bad." I said and Ari agreed to me.

"Yeah. Come on." Summer said taking us with her.
"Ari I think there's only one more option. Tell Abbie about your anxiety." Summer said and Ari nodded. "You can't be serious. " Ari said shaking his head.
"Yeah, tell her you're all messed up and that's why you tried Stairway again. Why you run away." I said trying to take Summer's part. "Or how about you stay out of this and watch Griff on the beach. Or a better ideea we tell them everything was Summer's idea. Then maybe I'll be allowed to surf." Ari said exploding. " What the fuck have Griff to do with this and Abbie won't believe that, she knows you're hiding something." Summer said and Ari left shaking his head.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Author note:
This is the new chapter, i hope you like it and im sorry for what happend. Tysm for your support. 🫶🏼🫶🏼