"Sweet."

"Okay. So, for the Boys' Pairs we've got Bax and Griff. For the Girls' I'm going with Wren and Poppy." Elo was handing them some badges. I wasn't going to surf today because I was sub but it was okay, at least I can see the others surf.

"Wait. But at training camp you paired me with Wren." Summer asked confused.

"Remember what I said about trust? You proved that you're unreliable." Elo answer walking around the table.

"Yeah, but she's here now. Isn't that what matters?" Bax said stealing my exact words.

"I'm happy to surf with Poppy." Wren said making Elo sure that she didn't want to surf with Summer.

"But Summer has better backhand, she deserves to go." Poppy added looking at her smiling. Love Poppy.

"Guys, trust me. I've won a few of these before, remember?" Eli said pointing at the trophies and I turned my head to look at them.

"It's all goods I'll surf tomorrow." Summer said handing back the a paper. At least she's surfing and we're here, thanks to Margot.

"Girls' Under 18, this is your 25-minutes warning." We heard the announcer so Poppy and Wren stand up fast to get ready.

We walked back on the beach to see the girls surfing. I really hope Poppy is gonna win this. She deserves it. Once the competition start every team from the beach started to cheer for their team mate. They are so loud that is hurting my ears.
I'm sitting beside Griff and Marlon looking for Summer. Where did this girl go now?

"Bodes, look. Summer's psyching Tuscany out." I heard Ari then I spotted Summer beside Tuscany talking with her. Hell Summer what are u doing?

Poppy did grate then it was Wrens turn. When Wren got In the water Summer came beside us and I walked beside her and Bodhi also.

"What did you say to Tuscany?" Bodhi asked. Oh, no.

"I just stuck up for my friend." Summer smiled at her and I sighed.

"You should've learnt by now I don't need your help." Bodhi answered and stepped back at the others leaving me and Summer looking at each other.

"What's her problem?" Summer whispered.

"Summer, I'm not on her side, but you can't do that. It's a serious competition. You should not get in their thing." I whispered back at her and she looked at me with a "wth" face. I mean I know that isn't good to say her that but she gotta know it.

"Come on Isa, you should've done the same." She turned her eyes back at the competition.

"Yeah, but I didn't. It's not my bussines that Bodhi believed her." I sighed, now looking at the competition too as I heard her sigh.

Wren got a 7.5 which means Queensland are out. She did great, but I think Tuscany is mad now because she got distracted by Summer. Now it was boys turn. Bax got in and he wasn't doing very good, I wonder what happened with him. 
After a few minutes, I was sitting beside Griffin and Tommy because my head hurt from the sun when I heard Ari and Wren arguing over a wax Wren needed.

"Trouble in paradise, mate?" Griffin asked Ari who was going at the motel for Wrens wax. She send him to grab a wax? Couldn't she just use another one.

"Not now, Griff." Ari walked kinda annoyed by us and I chuckled.

"Sweet." Griff added looking at me smiling. He really knows what to say in these moment when someone argue.

"You always gotta say something to make the others hate you." I smiled at him.