Head-canon ABC's

I saw this template in another story and I really liked the idea of jotting down my head-canon for the sextuplets when they're facing or dealing with different scenarios. Each letter has a small defining description and six individual responses from each brother.

Credit for the base template goes to the-coldest-goodbye on Tumblr. I have exchanged some of the terms (as I found them to be repetitive).

Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

Osomatsu - The oldest sextuplet shows his affection for you in both public and private settings, often to your chagrin. His favorite thing to do is kiss your neck from behind while ensuring that you feel how excited he is.

Karamatsu - More of a gentleman than his brothers, Karamatsu would only show his affection for you in public when you gave him approval, ensuring to never go farther than holding hands. In private, though, he did everything in his power to remind you that you were his.

Choromatsu - Much more timid than any of his brothers, Choromatsu would be petrified for the first few months or years of your relationship, unable to force himself to brush against your shoulder or hold your hand. You would take the lead in showing him affection, slowly bringing down the walls until he began reciprocating.

Ichimatsu - Ichimatsu is the hardest nut to crack when it comes to affection, nearly retreating into himself every time your hands touch or shoulders bump. You always feel the need to ask permission before doing anything further than looking at him, but before long, he's the one initiating holding hands.

Jyushimatsu - You can barely ask the question to hold hands before Jyushimatsu is glomping you, his momentum throwing you both on the floor in laughter. This brother is overly enthusiastic about showing his affection towards you, more often than not acting on it at inappropriate times. 

Todomatsu - The youngest brother is more conservative than the others, taking things in stride and allowing actions to progress naturally. He would start with holding your hand in public before progressing to anything else...with or without permission, depending on how many boundaries you've set into place.

Bestie (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Osomatsu - You would discover that he would only bother you when he needed money, alcohol, or a smoking buddy (which was very often). If you didn't smoke, he would still invite you to hang out in a more open space so that you wouldn't be as bothered by the secondhand smoke. The beginning action of this friendship was an accident: you had dropped your wallet when rifling through your belongings. Osomatsu returned it after passing you and seeing it laying on the ground. He insisted that there was nothing missing (which there wasn't) and you had repaid his kindness with a drink.

Karamatsu - The second eldest is more cautious around you than you thought he would be, stuttering his answer of why whenever you asked (making you realize that he didn't have as much experience with strangers as he claimed). You would pass by his musical session in the park, wincing a little at his forced singing, but thoroughly enjoying his guitar playing. Karamatsu had thanked you every time you left a tip, eventually asking your name and seeing if you would be free to go to a bar.

Choromatsu - You actually met this sextuplet at a Nyaa-chan concert when her popularity began taking off, pushing your way to the front and shouting every word you knew. After attending a few dozen concerts, you realized that Choromatsu was at every single one and wanted to meet another superfan. With the commonality of Nyaa-chan as the foundation, Choromatsu quickly began to open up to you about what his dreams were and how he thought the idol was simply amazing. You would meet weekly to talk about everything Nyaa-chan and show off your collections to each other, slapping him (or joining him) when he attempted to look up any of the figure's skirts.