✦ chapter one hundred fifty-one.

ೃ༄ "she reminds me of a goddess

ೃ༄ "she reminds me of a goddess..."
✧──────✧

it took a while for sebek, yuu, and grim to find silver as they brought him back to the dream's original timeline. as soon as they landed on the ground, silver quickly stood up and brushed off the dust from his clothes before looking at his companions, "are you alright?"

"i think so..." mumbled yuu as he groaned a little, rubbing his lower back from the pain the fall had caused. the moment they stood up and dusted their clothes, they looked around as silver spoke, "where is this place...?"

"this scenery... this is where we got swallowed up by that darkness! we have returned!" exclaimed sebek as he felt a slight sense of relief from returning to the original dream.

"where is father?" asked silver.

"i believe they have headed to the dark forest," replied sebek.

silver hummed in response as he looked down at the muddy ground, "everyone, look at the ground! the hoof marks..."

sebek looked down and he knew it was undeniable, "this belongs to the silver owls!" a sense of danger dawned upon them as silver spoke, "father's in danger! let's chase after them quickly!"

they made a run for it, chasing after baul and lilia as the rain got heavier and the road muddier than it was hours ago. meleanor's anger was evident as the storm continued. on the way to where baul and lilia were, grim started asking sebek about his unique magic that he witnessed when they were saving silver from the pit of darkness.

as the conversation escalated further, silver suddenly mentioned something else, "i've been thinking about this ever since the dream started... malleus-sama oversees these dreams and what occurs within them... then... why do so many painful things happen in this specific dream?"

"now that you mention it..." trailed yuu before he glanced at sebek and silver, "oh... i have a question. since you two know f/n better, what do you think she does over these dreams? since malleus is the one overseeing them..."

"peace control and direct supervision," replied sebek, making silver glance at him. "peace control? what made you so sure?" asked silver.

sebek continued running as he looked at the owl by the tree, "...she's watching us right now, silver. she always has been all this time." yuu, grim, and silver looked up at the owl as the bird narrowed its eyes before disappearing into thin air, making them widen their eyes in shock.

"an owl...? how come we did not notice that earlier?" questioned grim.

"she hides well..." replied silver, "however, i completely forgot she can take the form of an owl when she's spying on others. it's one of the traits that makes her useful to the army."

"transform to an owl...?" asked yuu, "this is confusing me. what can she not do?"

"bringing her friends back from the dead, smiling genuinely, and gaining freedom are some of the things she can't do," replied grim.