✦ chapter ninety one.

ೃ༄ "issued by headquarters

ೃ༄ "issued by headquarters."
✧──────✧

azul glanced at the two in confusion as he exclaimed, "what are you talking about?! how can you stay so calm in this situation?! acting headmaster, the school is being invaded! we need to gather the other prefects——"

"three flying objects are approaching rapidly. contact initiating in 3... 2... 1..."

the sound of the classroom's windows breaking echoed across the room as the broken pieces of glass crashed on the floor. f/n immediately summoned a barrier to shield all the students in the room as the rest coughed out the dust that was engulfing the area. 

"this is the new unit. we have visuals on subject c. idia shroud, f/n l/n, and the magical humanoid ortho also confirmed to be in the same location."

"...we're too late. acting headmaster, please give us the permission to use our magic!" pleaded azul as he glanced at f/n. 

"...permission denied," replied f/n. "what?! we're in danger!" retorted azul. "i can see that. however, fighting them back will only make it worse. on my authority as your current headmaster, i order you all to withdraw your magical pen and refrain from attacking them."

"put your hands behind your head as well," added idia.

"by following nii-san and nee-san's instructions, your chances of getting injured are reduced by 87%," spoke ortho. azul was confused beyond words as he hesitantly placed his hands behind his head, "v-very well..."

"who are these people, acting headmaster? idia-san?" asked a club member. "they're from the special security unit, charon," replied idia. "cha...?" questioned azul. "charon, s.t.y.x.'s magical security forces," answered f/n. 

"subject c has surrendered peacefully."

idia rolled his eyes as he sighed, "...aren't you guys being a little too rough? i swear, acting headmaster l/n is going to sue you. you're not dealing with phantoms here. they are all people capable of sound reasoning. a little mutual connection never hurt anyone..."

"...we are forbidden to disclose any information regarding the current situation."

"there it is... their words, huh?" mumbled idia. 

"request for idia-sama's return to s.t.y.x. has been issued by headquarters."

"huh? me too?" questioned idia, "are mom and dad not present?" the ignihyde dorm head glanced at f/n as he mumbled, "what about miss f/n?"

"...i'm heading back to the office. the teachers are there and i must report the situation before i leave," spoke f/n.

"another request for lieutenant colonel l/n's presence to s.t.y.x. has been issued by headquarters."

"alright, alright. i got it. let me head to the dean's office before we leave," said f/n before disappearing on their spot and teleporting to the head office. she was greeted by crewel, trein, and vargas conversing with one another.