✦ chapter ninety four.

ೃ༄ "if not, then what did i endure all those

ೃ༄ "if not, then what did i endure all those... for?"
✧──────✧

f/n and idia entered the meeting room, causing the nrc students and ortho to glance at them. "nee-san!" called ortho as he rushed towards f/n and gave her a hug, "are you alright now?" 

f/n hummed in response as she lightly hugged ortho back, "yeah... thanks to your brother. anyway, let's continue." the military officer grabbed the remote from idia's hand and pressed a button, causing five tablets to emerge from the table right in front of the night raven students.

"wha—— what's this?" asked jamil, surprised to see a tablet in front of him.

"on your screens, you can see that is a non-disclosure agreement... please sign at the bottom once you're done reading the contents. we'll send you a pdf version of the form later, too," spoke idia.

"come again? first, you force us to come here, and now you're making us sign a nda? to top it off, you have armed guards and a military officer watching over us. tell me, how is this fair?!" exclaimed vil. idia let out a long sigh as he replied, "ah, here we go~ you're definitely the type who'd get mad even though you read the terms and agreements... i mean, you could've just read it without complaining..."

"that contract is meant to protect you. i believe we had an agreement. if you won't give us a headache, then we'll let you off easily," added f/n. "if you agree to help us with the data, then i'll sponsor a program to help manage your blot. research should take a day at most," finished idia.

"we are only asking for 24 hours of your entire life. if things end well, then we can all go back and live our happily ever afters," spoke f/n. "we're not doing this because we want to either. all i wanna do is grind for my oshi's card. if you want to go home early, then read and sign the damn thing," added idia.

the five were silent for a while until leona groaned, "damn it... this stupid bastard and diasomnia brat's getting carried away just 'cause we're unarmed. i'd have turned that guy's hair into sand if it weren't for this collar."

"my, my, leona. i believe we are of the same mind," remarked vil.

"blablabla~ whatever you say, please don't ever mention anything about physically harming n/n," spoke idia as he rolled his eyes at their comments. 

"they wouldn't do that, brother," responded ortho.

several moments later, idia heavily sighed as he said, "oh... my god... we're all gonna die here if you read that word-for-word." vil looked up at him as he said, "it is only natural for us to read a contract thoroughly before agreeing to sign."

azul hummed in agreement as he added, "indeed. i must make sure that i will suffer no losses by signing." riddle nodded and said, "i completely agree. i will not sign anything that will violate the law in any way."