✦ chapter nine.

ೃ༄ "stay with us longer, f/n

ೃ༄ "stay with us longer, f/n... we would like to get to know you more now that we're friends!"
✧──────✧

f/n laid on the grass under a tree with silver in the courtyard. silver fell asleep as he laid beside her whilst resting from their training. the two were exchanging tips and helping each other develop their swordsmanship skills, seeing as one was trained by royal professionals while the other had a dad who used to be a royal warrior.

f/n gulped down her water and let out a satisfied sigh before closing her water bottle and placing it beside her. she glanced at silver and thought to herself, '...he's really beautiful... no, wait, stop thinking about that. you're being creepy...'

she shook her head and looked away from silver, trying to calm the heat rising up her cheeks. as she relaxed herself beside silver, she suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"next up's octavinelle dorm. the one's to pay attention to are those second years, jade and floyd leech."

silver woke up as he sensed several presence around him. he looked at f/n before sitting up and apologizing groggily, "i fell asleep...? sorry about that, f/n." f/n shook her head as she smiled a bit, "it's alright. you can rest now in the dorm, i will check what my classmates are doing." f/n pointed towards cater's direction. with him were riddle, ace, deuce, yuu, and grim as they hid behind a tree and spied on the leech twins from afar.

silver nodded as he grabbed f/n's hands and placed a kiss on her knuckles, "our trainings together are always something i look forward to. i'll get going to the dorm. if you need me, call me, alright?" f/n nodded as silver walked away and left the courtyard, on his way to the hall of mirrors to return to diasomnia.

f/n stood up and walked silently towards the group. she stood there as she observed them hiding behind the tree like a bunch of rats hiding from a cat, "what are you all doing?"

"—eek!!!"

her sudden appearance made the group flinch as they turned towards her with narrowes eyes. their tensed shoulders calmed down once they realized it was just f/n.

"you scared me there, f/n-chan~" f/n blinked at cater as she mumbled to herself, "f/n-chan?"

"for seven's sake, f/n! don't creep up on people like that," exclaimed ace as he hovered a hand over his chest. "apologies... you all look focused, what are you even doing, spying on the twins like that?" f/n's gaze landed on the twins as she looked back to the group.

"long story short, we are investigating the injured cases and we thought that the culprit might be targeting the best magift players in every dorm. hence why, we are now here." deuce summarized the entire reason why they were grouped up and spying on people, trying to act incognito.

of course, that did not work as the twins noticed them from afar.

"ah~~~~ it's little goldfish~~~!"