✦ chapter one hundred eight.

ೃ༄ "allow me to take the lead

ೃ༄ "allow me to take the lead..."
✧──────✧

the three relaxed in silence as f/n kept sneaking glances at the charging spear. it was painfully slow, but she had to wait if she wanted to use it afterwards. 

exactly one hour has passed when a loud crash pierced through their ears as the area around them started to shake, disturbing the tranquil moment of the three. the sound and shaking caused azul to jolt up awake as he looked around with wide eyes, "wha-what's happening?!"

"there is a roaring sound from the outside..." spoke riddle, "is it the titan again?!" 

riddle then approached the charging station as he checked on the battery percentage of the thunderstorm spear. the virtual assistant then spoke, "currently 30% charged."

"only one-third of the battery has been charged?!" exclaimed riddle.

"we have no choice! take it and let's get the hell out of here," spoke f/n.

"alright... let's go!" 

...

they soon reached the emergency exit and stood near the gate of the underworld. it was evident that it was already sealed open, seeing as the surroundings were creepy in the first place, almost giving the illusion that they are walking through hell if the fire was green.

"azul, riddle," called f/n as the two students turned to look at her, "take out your transceiver and connect with the rest of the team."

"noted," said riddle as he took the transceiver out of his pocket and connected with the team and the staff.

"this is vil schoenheit from the first tower. over," spoke vil.

"leona kingscholar from the second tower. over," spoke leona.

"riddle rosehearts from the third tower. over," spoke riddle.

f/n then took out her transceiver and connected with the rest, "lieutenant colonel f/n l/n from the third tower. over."

"thank goodness... everyone is connected. this is the control room. over," spoke a staff in the control room.

"what is going on?" asked vil. 

"the underground gate has begun to open. the concentration of the blot continues to rise," answered the staff, "it is very dangerous to stay in the lower part of tartarus. leave now!"

"you mean we are going back up the stairs that took us hours to come down?" questioned vil, clearly irritated.

"although it is a rush work, we have managed to separate the control of several chariots from ortho," spoke the staff.

f/n immediately took this chance to re-connect with them, "f/n l/n speaking. control room, listen up. direct three chariots down here, one for each tower. we have reached this far and we are not backing out now, understand?"