✦ chapter seventy four.

"how does this weekend sound?"✧──────✧

✧──────✧

as soon as the rest of the team arrived at diasomnia, silver turned them down immediately.

"i won't go. now that fathe- lilia-senpai and sebek is not here, i have to be with malleus-sama."

"i said i'm okay to be by myself though," spoke malleus. "no, lilia-senpai would have the same opinion as i, if he was here. that's it. i'm sorry i can't be of much help...!" apologized the second year as he bowed slightly at the group.

"i'll get going now, mal, sil. ortho still needs me," spoke f/n as the rest of the team walked out of the lounge. "good luck, dearie." replied malleus.

"good luck, darling." added silver as he smiled at the first year. f/n nodded and bid them goodbye once again before teleporting back to the mystery shop.

"in the end, we gathered no one...!" cried crowley. "it's too cruel..." added ortho.

"don't worry, you still have us!" cheered rook. "rook hunt-san! epel felmier-san! you'll help me save my brother?!" exclaimed ortho.

"of course. helping each other is beautiful," replied rook, "also... i can't let vil's beauty be humiliated any more than this. epel-kun is motivated, too!"

"yes! i'll save the dorm leader and have him recognize my skills! if i do that, then maybe...!" spoke epel.

"third round is only these two? well, no way anyone would want to get involved," said ace. "i shall go too," volunteered riddle. "what?! why?! are you going to rescue trey-senpai?" asked ace.

"yes. as the dorm leader, it is my responsibility to fix heartslabyul's failures. however, there is also something urgent. ace, you're forgetting something important," replied riddle.

"what is it...?" asked ace. "the laws of the queen of hearts number 703, the one who won second place in the croquet match shall pour black tea for the queen on the next day," answered riddle.

"what does that have to do with anything... ah! n-now that you mentioned it...!" replied ace. "right. the runner up for yesterday's match was... cater! before the clock strikes midnight, cater has to get back to the dorm and pour black tea for the queen, me, the dorm leader!" responded riddle.

"eeh?! we're in an emergency situation right now! i'll be the one to pour tea for you instead of cater-senpai," spoke ace. "you can't. you placed tenth, ace. to protect the laws of the queen of hearts, i need to bring cater back before the day ends," replied riddle.

"haaa... as expected of the law master... well, he has gotten better than before, and it doesn't involve me anyway!" cheered ace.

"then, next to court the ghost is me, rook-senpai, epel... ace, and lady l/n, so that makes the five of us," remarked riddle.