✦ chapter thirty three.

ೃ༄ "maybe i should ask lilia for some advice

ೃ༄ "maybe i should ask lilia for some advice..."
✧──────✧

it was finally october 31st, the seventh day of halloween week and the day of the long-awaited halloween party. f/n stood beside silver and sebek as the two looked petrified while staring at lilia, who was busy communicating with a child. crowley came to visit to see what was going on as he asked, "w-what's going on here?!" f/n pointed at lilia's direction, making the headmaster turn to look at the vice head.

"mister! do it again!"

"okay, no problem! now, close your eyes... oop! rawr~! i'm a scaaary dragon~ i gobble up kids like you for breakfast! ...how was that? were you scared?"

the child giggled as they shook their head, "you're funny! not scary, hehe!" lilia smiled as he replied, "i see, i see! how about kicking it up a notch..." as he was about to prepare for scaring the child, sebek and silver ran towards him as both of them yelled.

"father!!"

"master lilia!! your true abilities may prove too thrilling for small children...!"

f/n walked behind the two and stood beside lilia, silently listening to their conversation while eyeing each of them. sebek looked at the child as he spoke, "little human! is this halloween suitably revelrous for you?" the child smiled at sebek as they responded, "yup! i'm having lots of fun! this is the first time i've had such a fun halloween!" f/n crouched down to the kid's height and had a small smile on their face as they said, "is that so? well then, here's a little treat for you. don't tell anyone i gave it to you, okay?"

the child smiled brightly as they grabbed the candy from f/n and gave them a hug, "thank you, miss!" f/n patted their back before pulling away from the hug and returned to standing beside lilia. "kufufu... then, i'm happy too! happy halloween! gao~!" f/n chuckled softly before patting his shoulder and said, "i'll see what mal is up to." lilia nodded as he waved at the retreating first year.

f/n stood behind malleus as she listened to his ongoing conversation with a guest. "...you want to take a picture with me?" asked malleus in disbelief. the man nodded as he replied, "yes! your costume is amazing and i would be honored to have a single commemorative photo!" malleus blinked as he thought of a response, "well, well... what do we have here? you must be quite the reckless human to want a picture with me."

'...lilia taught you what to say, didn't he...' thought f/n as she awkwardly sweatdropped at malleus' response. the man blinked in confusion as he said, "h-huh?" malleus then continued, "how interesting that you would like to stand beside a ryuu... then, step forth, so long as you do not mind being charred by the flames!" the man looked flabberghasted as he shrieked, causing malleus to look at him in confusion. "...why are you cowering? you should be laughing by now. i did just as planned after consulting lilia and the others from the dorm, and played the part of the ryuu... perhaps my intensity was insufficient?"