✦ chapter twenty nine.

ೃ༄ "you all seem quite confident

ೃ༄ "you all seem quite confident..."
✧──────✧

a month later and it was already the day before halloween week. it was right after classes and the halloween steering committee is scheduled to have their meeting by then. crowley looked at all of the students present in the room and asked, "are all of the halloween steering committees here?" pomefiore, heartslabyul, scarabia, octavinelle, ignihyde, and savanaclaw are present and complete as jack asked, "is everyone here?"

"malleus and f/n are part of the committee as well... silver and sebek are searching for them right now! perhaps they will arrive soon, please wait for a while." replied lilia. vil sighed and said, "we forgot to invite malleus again... but what is l/n's reason?" lilia merely smiled at him and giggled as he said, "they are like two peas in a pod~" before the conversation could escalate any further, the group heard a pair of heels clicking on the floor as the two diasomnia students made their entrance.

"... sorry for the wait."

"... greetings, everyone."

lilia waved at the two and said, "you came. it seems the two found you earlier than i expected, that's good." jade nodded and went on with the discussion, "now that all the members are present..." crowley cleared his throat and continued, "eh... then, we will start the meeting of the halloween steering committee now. to the chairman of the steering committee, schoenheit, please get on with the progression as usual."

vil nodded and urged everyone to sit down as he stood at the center. "it's going to be halloween soon. halloween week will start from tomorrow. now, i want to confirm the essential points of each design for the venue of the stamp rally. during halloween week, the use of a stamp rally that is held during the event is... customers who have collected a total of seven stamps will get to obtain candy as a present." cater took this chance to voice his opinion, "even though most of the peoole who visit our campus are locals, the headmaster still gives them free presents... as expected from the principal, he's so generous~ ☆"

crowley smiled at the compliment and said, "it's not a big deal. the local people have always been helping us, of course i will give them something in return~" jade had his usual smile on his face as he confessed, "a bag stuffed with candy costs around 100 madols and below." crowley glanced at jade and said, "the most important thing is to be grateful. b e  g r a t e f u l!" vil sighed and said, "you guys, stop interrupting the talk. i'm going to continue this. the stamp rally will be held from 10:00 to 22:00. in the meantime, remember not to leave the venue of the stamp rally empty. you guys need to put a stamp for the customers. the ones in charge of the stamping will be exempted from lessons. it's going to be a long event, so remember to take turns with the other students while dealing with this."

"once we go back to our dorm, we have to take a shower immediately and sleep in an instant or else we can't hold for one week." stated jack as idia mumbled, "22:00... the best time of the day..." deuce hummed softly as he said, "we have a lot of things to do this month... it'll be really tough, but we have to get ourselves motivated when tomorrow arrives." lilia hummed in agreement as he responded, "indeed, preparing the costume and the venue will take a lot of time and effort." epel let out a long sigh as he mumbled, "we went through a lot of trouble when preparing our costume..."