✦ chapter seventy five.

"let's all do our best

"let's all do our best..."
✧──────✧

"you want to be happy with the girl you like? you want to succeed in the proposal? for you... IN STOCK NOW! i have lots of items to have you catch your special person's heart... and to think you'd buy all of it. thank you, headmaster!" spoke sam.

"sob sob... another payment..." cried crowley. "but i'll guarantee the effect is as high as the pay! they're the perfect items to capture the bride's heart. for example, a costume the little demons are changing into now..." said sam as the voices of the five students echoed across the shop.

"where should i wear this brooch..." mumbled epel. "you put it on your collar," replied riddle. "i'm not sure about this... there are so many items, am i even putting them right?" questioned ace. "your albert chain and rosette is perfect," responded rook.

"n/n, how are you holding up there on the other side?" asked ace. "doing fine. all i need is the spell that changes my appearance into a man for a short time," replied f/n. "i shall do the spell for you," spoke riddle, "though... it won't last too long."

"it's alright. i'm sure we won't be there for too long," responded the diasomnia first year.

"everyone, please come out if you have finished changing..." called ortho.

"okay... sorry for the wait," spoke riddle as all of them revealed themselves to each other. "you look so dignified, roi du roses! such beauty!" complimented rook as he eyed riddle.

"thank you very much. as expected of a third year, rook-senpai. you have a calm atmosphere," replied riddle. "merci," responded rook.

"well, you two may look good but... i don't normally wear these kinds of clothes, so it feels very new and hard to breathe..." confessed ace. "i... don't look weird, right?" asked epel.

"you don't have to worry. it makes both your cuteness and coolness ooze out," spoke rook. "i don't really trust rook-senpai's compliments... how is it, yuu? do i look cool?" asked ace.

"it really suits you," replied yuu as he gave ace a thumbs up. "...i guess i'll trust your words," mumbled ace before he and rest glanced at the diasomnia first year.

their eyes widened as they stared at the diasomnia student sporting a dark green tuxedo, a color that symbolizes their dormitory and the same color the flames of the witch of thorns had.

"wow..."

"dang, n/n..."

f/n avoided their gaze, feeling embarrassed at all the attention they were receiving. "...do i not look good?" mumbled the first year.

"NO! YOU LOOK GREAT!" replied the other four and yuu. "you look wonderful, my dear..." spoke riddle as he smiled. "oui! such a marvelous atmosphere, princesse du tonnerre! your undying beauty matched with your cool aura gives off the air of royalty!" cheered rook.