✦ chapter sixty nine.

ೃ༄ "what do i do

ೃ༄ "what do i do...?"
✧──────✧

"that scent..." mumbled lilia. f/n peeked inside the botanical garden, only to see a group of farmers and monsters eating together. "...uh... what is going on?...anyway, let's go," whispered f/n, still sceptical about the situation.

the two teleported behind a bush as lilia made his entrance, "oh... we were being invited by the smell of something delicious... but i discovered an interesting group of people here."

"salutations, everyone..." greeted f/n as she and lilia came into view.

"! you are..." trailed rook. "can i have two of those kebabs? one for me and one for my darling, fufu..." asked lilia. f/n shot him a look before looking back at kalim and jamil. "lilia! f/n! of course, you can eat as much as you want!" exclaimed kalim as he beamed at the two.

'what a pure child... his smile is so bright, aww...' thought f/n as a small smile ghosted over their lips. "kalim... judging by this situation, i guess you have been caught by the monster team..." spoke lilia. "yup! how frustrating, but cater and the others have escaped—...ah!" replied kalim before cutting off his sentence, "lilia and f/n are in the enemy team! please forget everything i said just now!"

"kalim..." grumbled jamil. f/n chuckled as they responded, "worry not. lilia and i heard all of your conversations just now." lilia nodded in agreement as he added, "these three vice dorm leaders are not only here to enjoy lunch, right?"

"yes, we are eating while exchanging our information. by the way, lilia-senpai, lady l/n, where have you been all this time?" asked jamil. 'i already told him not to call me lady l/n... really, jamil...' thought f/n.

"we had a battle with malleus..." trailed lilia. "and we defeated him," finished f/n.

"EH!!??"

"i'm so surprised that you defeated the strongest player of the farmer team... as expected from monsieur curiosity and princesse du tonnerre," spoke rook, "ah... but that's too bad! i hope i can watch the battle up close."

"malleus had become stronger than before," replied lilia. f/n nodded in agreement as they added, "mhm... which is why we decided to play around with him until he used up all his beans, or else both of us are out."

"it really scared me for a second~" mumbled lilia, "anyway, both silver and sebek are very determined to win this game, but they didn't show up at the battle just now." f/n hummed and responded, "sebek was out during the first few moments of the game. he was with ace, if i remember correctly."

"ah, then... silver is still in the game. well, we still can't retire for now. it is some kind of fate that we met you guys today," replied lilia, "we should accompany you too."

jamil smiled as he answered back, "you two defeated one of the strongest players of the farmer team, it was reassuring to hear that you wanted to join our group."