CHAPTER 35

Elijah Phoebe

"Are they going to just melt into one person?" Donovan murmured into my ear as we watched Winston and Theodore practically try to crawl into each other's skin.

"That would be interesting." I hummed as he slid his hand over my knee and I took my eyes off my best friends extremely passionate moment. "Are you trying to start something?" I smirked at my mate whose eyes darkened.

"I'm feeling inspired." I chuckled sliding my hand over his, the limousine we were in drove over a speed bump causing a little jump in all of us. The Nightshade foundation had sent us a car as though they were afraid we'd decide not to come altogether.

Donovan kissed me and I hummed into his kiss, the motion slow and sensual, my heart skipped and it felt like every cell in my body was coming alive. Donovan began pulling at the material of my dress robe and I pulled away to tilt my head, raising a brow as he continued, venturing under, his hand now on my bare leg.

"Donovan," I warned playfully and he nipped at my bottom lip. I sighed as his hand found my hardening member. "Naughty." I huffed.

"I can't help it, those two are making it hard not to give into my primal urges."

"Is that so?" I smirked at my mate who stroked me and my throat tightened as the desire for him caused goosebumps over my skin. I trailed my hand over his chest onto his neck and pulled him to me. "This once, we'll blame them, yes?"

Donovan growled pushing me down onto the limo's seat and settled between my legs and I moaned.

"This is not the time!" Donovan and I froze and looked up to see Theodore looking at us like we were being nonsensical. Not that his position in Winston's lap was fair either.

"Look whose talking." Donovan defended grinding into me, I arched ,my eyes fluttered and my legs tightened against him instinctively. I was ready and I wasn't going to stop now.

"Don't make me separate you." Theodore pointed at us while Winston growled and pulled at his hips, leading to an obvious shiver. "You're not helping."

The car came to a stop and we all froze, staring at one another. Theodore was blushing hard and glaring and I did the only thing that made sense. I unbuckled my mates pants, ignoring everything else and got what I wanted.

The door slammed and Donovan laughed before finishing what he started with me. "You kill me." He mumbled against my mouth and groaned as I gripped his pulsing cock, my underwear magically gone.

"You made me this way." He looked down at me, his gaze heated and growled while I smirked before it fell away and my eyes rolled back at the welcomed intrusion of my mates impressive cock.

Yes, this is what life is for, this is why I'm alive.

"Fuck," He grunted over me, the sound of our heavy breathing, gasping and the slippery sound of his cock going in and out and in and out of my wet wanting hole was everything.

Donovan came and I followed with an arched in my back. A mess between us as we slumped, catching our breathe.

"Old age will not be the reason our back hurts." I laughed at his comment, slapping his arm.