CHAPTER 30

Winston Mill

The difference wasn't significant but it was there. It was in the way the brightness of his grey eyes seemed so bright that the grey threatened to fade. His look alone told me a thousand tales and held more thought and feeling than ever before.

It was in the way he drank me in, his hands slowly caressed every curve, every edge I had to offer.

From the moment I brought us into the little home I'd built for us, his eyes hadn't left mine, even when I looked down to make sure I didn't stumble and fall, I could feel his stare, heavy and meaningful. He looked at me as though he was afraid he might never get another chance.

I was both thrilled and terrified.

Theodore slid down my body slowly and his hands trailed down my arms to my hands and he squeezed. We stood at the threshold, the air around us warm and inviting, his scent thick with arousal and I growled lowly, stepping closer to him and watching as a beaming smile blossomed over his face. His hair had gone completely white after Elijah did whatever it was, gave him his memories back, I guess. He looked like a vision, a blinding angel of light and love and I wanted to lose myself in him. I was dying to.

"Welcome home," I rasped taking a deep breathe and allowing his scent to fill me.

Theodore blinked and stepped back, glancing around just to see where he was going and then he sat himself down on the living room couch and stared up at me. I marvelled as he then took his shirt off, his chest scarred, pale and bare for me to see. I groaned falling to my knees before him, drinking him in.

"I want you to take me, Winston, right now, right here. Make me yours... completely." He brought his hand to my cheek and I leaned into his touch, searching his eyes which were bright, open and excited.

"Are you sure?" I swallowed, my gaze falling to his chest and- oh, goddess, seeing his nipples perked and ready, my mouth watered, my eyes slid over to his neck and my gums itched for a bite. "After wh-" his finger pressed against my lips and I looked at him.

"I'm ready to have you mount me, Winston, I haven't thought of anything but since the moment I laid my eyes on your reflection."

My mouth went dry and my cock felt suffocated by my jeans. I lunged for him having been given explicit permission, our mouths were one, his tongue rubbed against mine and soon he nipped at my bottom lip, moaning into my mouth and I growled feeling the urge to claim him strengthen to the point where nothing else mattered.

His hands dropped to my shirt, forcing it over my head and I buried my nose in his neck, moaning and pushing him down onto the couch. I let my weight settle on him and he thrust his pelvis up to me.

"Naughty little minx."

"Only for you," he murmured softly, his kisses trailing on my shoulder and neck and I nipped at his jugular while his hands began to fumble with my buckle. I chuckled and helped him while he shimmied out of his own pants, underwear and all.

I froze staring and unable to bring myself to do anything else. He had scars but they didn't bother me, if anything they only added to how much more I could possibly love him.

My hand touched his calf, gently trailing up his thigh, his breathe hitched while I took my time and he spread his legs open like he was an offering to me.