chapter thirty-nine.

Start from the beginning

I watched those dark eyes that watched me roll to the back of his head. The same hands he destroyed innocence with wrapped around his throat. And the fucking same smirk he held onto his face was no longer as he choked and white substances slowly started drooling out of his mouth. I didn't wait to see what happen as i ran to my sister. With shaking hands i put her dress back in place as her small little cries and sniffles filled the room. I fixed her pigtails as tears of my own ran down my face.

"Z-za" she croaked in her small little voice my nickname. I hugged her to my chest . Away from the bad guy when she hiccupped "i...i just wanted to watch mr bunny...and h-he came in room and he grab me" i nodded as she cried in her small voice not properly forming any sentences "im sorry bella , the bad guy wont hurt you again"

We were so in our own world , that once we heard mama shriek and fathers voice boom in the room "what the fuck did you do , boy !" Right there and then. I knew. I had convicted murder. For protecting my sister. My only last redemption to this fucked up life. And that night mama and papa managed to hide the body somewhere and dug him a grave. Soon after they came back. They grabbed me and put me on my knees and mama made my sister watch as papa took out his whip and whipped me like i was some slave. Her cries and the shearing hot pain that came with the whips were the only things i cried for that night. I watched my little bellas pained reaction as father came down with merciful hits and never stopped until i felt myself pass out to the pain. The next morning i woke up cuddled next to my sister as she sniffed in her sleep. I vowed that day. If i would go back in time i would do it again. I would kill him all over again. I killed him for touching my sister. For touching probably all the other kids he kept his sights on. I killed him for taking away my humanity.

I never wanted to see my sisters pained expression again. It was engraved into my head . As the hits went on since i was six , the scars started adding up. I made sure my sister wasn't present in any of those moments.

I had hoped i wouldn't see that small little girls face again. Who was helpless. Whimpering , kicking and screaming again. But that all changed. When i saw some drunk fucker putting his hands on her waist. Suddenly i was back in time 12 years ago. Her same happy eyes turned scared. As her body started pushing at him. I watched april and rory try their bests to push him away. That didn't work. He kept on coming back even when rory reared her fist back and punched him. He still came back. They never learn ! Right now? He was just a walking dead man. And the same time i left the conversation i had with estella. My eyes darkened and soon my beast came out. I wasn't there anymore. I was somewhere else. And all i wanted was the taste of blood on my fists. At the same time im walking towards them . Romano comes from the otherside with miguel at his side. Miguel soon leaves and heads to bar . Took them long enough. He sees my crazed expression and i give him a look to say "don't fucking interfere" and he gives me a nod and a look that says "i got you". I ignore the little voice thats calling my name somewhere as i push my big frame through the sea of bodies.

I watched my sister and her friends relieved expressions when they saw romano. But the look that my sister held didn't go away. I was marching straight for the kill. Romano shoved his shoulder and the guy slurred some words and grabbed my sisters arm and then the dam broke. Everything I've held in for so long broke.

And before i know it im infront of the guy as i rear my arm back with all my strength and jam it straight into his nose. The sound of a crack relieves the tension in my my bones as a sadistic smirk takes over. I dont stop there. I dont stop when i hear lias cries or when romano holds her shoulders back. The sound of the partys music ringing out while everyone screams. And im transported back to the scene 12 years ago. Her being held back and crying while i was being whipped. But this time im not on the recieving end. Im giving. I dont know how long i punch him for . But i keep on punching him until his flesh is coated on my knuckles. The little voice grows stronger as it screams my name. I dont stop . I punch him until he's unrecognizable. What seems like forever stops. My punching comes to a halt as the fuckers chest rises up and down trying to breath through all the blood coating his stupid face. All the sounds come tumbling back as a hush whisper makes the smirk on my face vanish .