SPECIAL CHAPTER

(the day when the twins spend their day with grandpa)

Becky's POV

Uncle Manuel had fetched the twin in school since he requested to have bonding with them.

I don't know but Freen had been smiling ear to ear after hearing that her dad wants the twin in his house for an overnight.

When I got home from buying some stuff for the house I noticed that there was no maid? Did freen give them some day off?

I was startled when someone whispered behind my back.

"Hi baby~" she said sending shivers into my spine. What's with her?

"Let me help you" she said then grab the shopping bag I'm holding.

"Where's the maids?" I asked

"They took a day off baby" she Said smirking

"Really or you gave them a day off?" I asked

She just laughed and hugged me.

"I miss you baby~" she said then kissed my shoulders

"Hmm.." I said trying to tease her but who can resist the mighty freen?

We didn't even have time to put the groceries in the shelves.

Freen started kissing me cornering me at the kitchen counter.

She started to removes my clothes until one last clothes remains.

She grabbed my waist making me sit at the counter. She started kissing my neck. She bit me there and I know it will leave a mark.

I moan as she does that. Her hands are roaming around my body.

Now I'm burning from her touch. She reached my moulds and start playing with them.

She licked and sip those like a hungry baby.

"Hmm.. I miss these" she said then play on it alternately

I moan as it's sending me those kind of feelings that only her can give.

Then her kisses started to go down until she reaches what she wanted.

"My favorite spot" I heard her whispered. She teases me while I'm still having clothes their.

I can feel that I'm getting wet. On what's she's doing until she removes it and dive on it.

"Ahh.." I moan on that sensitive feeling she's giving me.

She spread my legs. Giving her more access on it. She was on her knees since I'm in the counter.

She licked and played me down there until I felt her tongue harden and she start thrusting it inside me.

Slow like Teasing me to ask more. I grabbed her shoulders cause I know I can't control my self but then her tongue was substituted by her hands.

She started thrusting one fingers until it became too. I'm almost near.

"Ahh.. babe~ I'm near!" I said but then she stopped and stand up.

I was confused on what she did but then I was surprise to see she's openint her trouser.

She's wearing a strap? I never thought she will do that maybe she planned this. I was still confused when she started teasing me down there with that long thing.

And then she slowly put it in. She grabb my waist and now she's carrying me into the wall of the window.

When she got the best position she want. She started to thrust. In and out. Deep but slow.

"Ahh..babe~" I said as she thrusted faster inside me. Making that O sounds.

Until I came. I thought she was done but she didn't even pull out that thing on me.

She carry me in our bed and lay me down and continued thrusting inside me. I didn't even know where to hold on.

She never gets tired maybe she really misses this. We never had a chance to do it since we're busy in work and the twins are here. After rounds and it's almost midnight she stopped.

She hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Rest now baby. I love you" she said

"I love you too babe" I said and then I fell asleep.

*****************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.

A SHORT STORY ABOUT THIS BOOK. I SAW THIS BOOK IN MY OLD ACCOUNT IN WATTPAD WHICH I THOUGHT I HAD LOST. SO IT WAS WRITTEN IN 2016 BUT THEN I CONTINUE WRITING IT AND FINISH THE BOOK THIS YEAR. Thanks for supporting and reading✨

Xoxo your author