CHAPTER 34

Becky's POV

We're both happy now the wedding is getting nearer. Everything is ready but what makes it more special is that we were in love.

Today is my graduation day. Yeah before the wedding it happened that I will graduate first.

Dad and mom will be proud of me. Freen said that I can work after the wedding. Also the company was left after my name so I need to know how to handle the company.

"Gummy bear!" Irin said when she sees me. She's smiling big. I graduated ahead of her since I requested it.

"Congratulations gummy bear I gonna miss you" she said

I hugged her..

"Common gummy bear you can still see me. Visit me at home okay and next year you will graduate too!" I said

"All graduating student please head to your respective lines" the announcer said.

I removed hugged from irin and go in line. Freen wasn't here. I'm looking for her since I step this hall.

Did she forget it? Maybe she's busy..

The ceremony start. I was only the student who doesn't have parents with. Sometimes I envy them maybe It will be more special if I have my parents too.

I was next in line. Maybe the professor will put the medal for me. Yeah I have this special award since I excel since first year.

"Armstrong, Becky Rebecca Patricia!" Everyone applause since I'm the only one who will graduate advance.

As I step the stage I see uncle Manuel who's present and holding the medal. He smiled at me.

I smiled back at least I have them right? Uncle Manuel puts the medals on me and help me fix my toga.

"Congratulations Becky!" He said

"Thanks uncle" I said

But then I was confuse when everyone keeps on cheering in front and then there I see freen..

She's holding a bouquet of sunflowers. She's heading in the stage.

She gave it to me and kiss me on my cheeks making the crowd cheer more.

"Congratulations baby" she said and smiled at me

I never expect she will do something like this. This is beyond my imagination. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

"Thankyou babe" I said and then after that we goes off the stage and still everyone keeps on teasing us.

After the graduation ceremony I asked freen if we can visit first the cemetery before going in to the party she prepared.

And she agreed. She also wants to have my parents blessings so here we are in front of there grave.

I put the flowers and lighten the candles.

"Hi mom and dad look. I had graduated on the course I wanted! I know you two will be proud of me! Oh mom and dad Freen is here I know mom you didn't meet her but dad had. He knows how nice freen is. Where getting married soon..she wants your blessing" I Said

"Aunt and uncle.. I'm here infront of you. I would love to have your blessings and don't worry I will protect and love Becky till my last breath. I promise you that in front of your graves" she said determine

"Don't worry dad and mom even if we haven't married she had been taking care of me. We gotta go now.. I miss you both" I said and then stand up.

"Let's go babe" I said and hold her hands.

We arrived in the venue. Freen schedule it in there hotel. I was surprised that she really want to celebrate here.

All friends are here and also uncle Manuel. We're happy celebrating my graduation.

Nam stand up and raised her wine glass.

"Let's have a toast for Becky's graduating!" She said

And then everyone said

"CHEERS!"

**************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.