CHAPTER 13

Freen's POV

What the h*ll is she doing here? I see her drunk too much alcohol was it it forbidden for her heart?

A guy came to her. It looks like forcing her and grabbing her to dance.

The moment that guy touch her I get pissed off. I quickly stand and my friends were surprised too.

I go to her and punch that guy. I don't know I'm angry right now.

"Don't you dare touch my woman!" I said

I then grabbed Becky's hand and bring her outside the bar. I help her ride my car I should bring her home then.

I lean forward to put her seatbelt on and then I go to the driver's seat.

I start driving. Luckily Im not drunk. We're in a stop light so I started to confront her.

Bar wasn't a good place for someone like her.

"You should not drink if you cannot handle yourself lady. Luckily I'm there too. Or worst you lose something tonight" I said to her

What I'm not there then that guy would have been successfully done what he wants.

"Whhdho araerq youu" she said in a drunk voice

So she can't remember me? Which makes me pissed off. No one has ever forget me.

No one has ever fight back on me. Except this woman. She always have to pissed me off

"Really you can't remember me?" I Said seriously

"Then maybe tomorrow you won't remember this" I said again then kissed her.

I don't know I just have the urge to kiss her. I can see her eyes widened but then I have to let go of her lips since the traffic light have been in green which means go.

I think I will just drive her at my home since uncle Isaac won't be glad to see her like this.

As we arrived my house she's now sleeping soundly. I put her down the car and carry her in the room.

I texted uncle Isaac that she's with me so he doesn't have to worry.

Geez she doesn't even have a high tolerance. I noticed that she's not wearing her glasses now.

She's more beautiful without it. Yeah Becky is a beautiful woman but you can't see her clearly when she's not wearing this too much make up and contact lenses.

I grabbed the wipes to wipe off her makeup then I removed her contact lenses.

I noticed that she has a hand bad with her so I open it up and then I luckily I see the container and her eye glass.

I just put the eye glasses in the side table if ever she needed it.

And where did she get this dress too revealing. I started to change her clothes to a comfortable sleep wear.

I put the blanket on her. At last I finished fixing here then it's my turn.

I need to have a cold bath since everything is tempting. I gulp as I changed her.

I do not know why I'm feeling like this but one thing for sure I don't want anyone holding what's mine.

Even if it's a fake relationship..

After fixing myself too I go beside her. I just put a pillow in our center for boundary.

I opened my phone and I see my friends has chat asking if who's the woman I brought home.

I didn't reply they will all know sooner. But not know. I need to deal with mom first.

I won't let her control me if this is the way to make her angry.

A little bit more uncle Isaac reply that he's fine Becky sleeping at my house than in other house.

Uncle Isaac really love her daughter. He even give me task that day when I was in there house.

It a serious conversation between me and him.

"Please take care of her freen. Don't break her heart or else I will bring her out of your sight and will never see her again" he said

Yeah so I started it then I need to endure it.

*******************Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

*******************
Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner