CHAPTER 36

Mature contents are coming please be guided!!!

Becky's POV

The wedding went well and time went fast swiftly. Everyone was tired and sleeping.

But not for us...

Today is our first night as a married couple. So we expect something special to happen..

I was here standing on the balcony when I felt a tiny kiss on my shoulders.

"Hmm" I said I'm now wearing more compatible clothes.

She just continues what she's doing until she reaches my nape. Kissing my earlobes.

"Babe.." I said cause it's giving me this hot feeling that I wanted to release this heat.

I can't control myself now so I turned around and met her lips.

The kiss goes deep. Where exchanging breath until we're out of air.

She just left my lips for seconds and then crashed me again with her lips.

She started guiding me into our bed and started unbuttoning my clothes.

Her kisses went down into my neck giving me a soft bite. I hope it doesn't give marks.

She swiftly removed my clothes leaving me with my underwear.

Now I'm fully naked in her eyes. I'm still shy even if it's the second time around.

She started playing on my moulds. Her hands are burning making me sensitive from her touch.

"Babe.." I said moaning.

She didn't listen but just continued doing her business..she plays it alternately..

Giving equal attention to both of them. And then her kisses went down until she reached that spot.

She removes my underwear and without further notice.. she licks me down there..

"Freen~" I said as she licked me down there.

She played on it and sometimes makes a little bite and then next thing I know she's thrusting her tongue inside me.

Slowly but hard. She's giving me that feeling that I wanted to release something. Just like how I felt the first time.

After that I found myself coming in her mouth. I was a little tired but then I flipped our position.

She was very surprised.

"Baby.." she said confused

I didn't answer her but then I kissed her making her shut up. I started Wondering around her body.

She's naked too since we have removed it earlier giving me more access to her.

I started playing with her moulds too making her moan my name. I played it just like how she played mine earlier.

I trace down kisses into her abdomen until I reach her there too.

I lick it and start playing with it. Freen's hand on my head making me go deep into her.

I hardened my tongue and thrust inside her. In and out until she moaned my name and then she was surprised when I inserted my fingers on her.

She was very tight I could see her awkwardness when I inserted one but then I continued playing her. Until her hands are Digging in my shoulders.

And then she came. It was her first time thinking that made me feel good.

I go up and kissed her she kisses me back...

"Thank you freen" I said then kissed her cheeks.

"You naughty baby but don't thanks me were still not done" she said then stand up.

I don't know but she wear something..

When she turned around I see her wearing a strap.. I don't know but where did she get that?

I didn't even notice it earlier. She then go back in the bed and corner me in her arms.

I gulp that strap she have has a big one...

"Don't worry baby this won't hurt you gonna enjoy it I searched about it so it's safe" she said then kissed me on my forehead..

And the everything happened. She thrusted on me until I came the second time. Making me tired. She remove on on me carefully. And then she's the one who clean me up and put my clothes back.

"Thanks for this night Becky" she said then kissed me.

"I have a question for you Becky" she said while we're still cuddling.

"Do you want to have my child?" She asked

Actually I'm thinking about it. We need to have children it will give our house more color.

"Yes babe" I said smiling back at her

"Then let's have an IVF let's discuss it with the doctor tomorrow!" She said excitedly

"Yes babe let's sleep now I'm too tired" I said and then I found myself sleeping I'm her arms.

********************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner