CHAPTER 33

Someone's POV

knock!knock!

"Ma'am you have a parcel delivered today" the maid said

She knows what to do. She puts the parcel on my table and then goes out of the room.

I opened the first envelope. So the files have been delivered?

"Becky Rebecca patricia Armstrong" I Said as I read What was inside the envelope.

I hired some people to follow her and check her background. I was checking her whole information but one name caught my eyes.

"Ilana Diane Samson"

So she's the daughter of that woman?! I would never let them happy. I will do everything.

I almost crumpled the paper but then the white envelope caught my eyes.

It was a small white envelope. I opened it and saw a wedding invitation.

 I opened it and saw a wedding invitation

So they're really gonna get married. Let's see if there's a happy ending.

I called some men so I can start my plan. I won't let anyone to be happy. No one deserves to be happy. Maybe those was not enough. I need to give more to the point being with together will make them hurt there self.

End of someone's POV

**************

Freen's POV

We're Now back in Manila. I still have many things to do in the company.

Becky has been preparing everything for our wedding since I'm busy working.

She's still studying of course I always grant her wishes. I want her to fulfill her dream.

I was cut in my thoughts when my phone rings. Its Becky.

"Hello Baby" I said in a sweet voice

"Babe the invitation is finished. I will hire some people to deliver it" she said

"Okay baby don't forget to send invitation to mom" I said

"Okay babe I gonna end this call! My class will start soon! I love you babe! See you later!" She said

"I love you too baby" I said and then she hung up the call.

So the invitation are finished. Becky personally design it. The wedding will be held next month.

She wants a beach wedding then I'm giving her one.

"Knock! knock!"

The door opens and it's dad. I immediately stand up and kissed his cheeks.

"Hi dad what makes you come here?" I asked

"I'm just checking how's my daughter doing these days. Do you need help in preparing the wedding?" Dad asked

"No dad everything is perfect I just need you present in our wedding day" I said

"Of course I will be there. Did you invite her?" He said

"Yeah dad we sent her an invitation I hope she stops messing around" I said

I don't know what's mom thinking but still she's my mom.

"Just let her you know your mom. You witnessed it years ago." He said

"Yes dad" I said

Years ago where she do things that affected the whole family. Especially me.

"Oh freen I will now go I still have many papers to sign" he said

I nodded and dad came out of my office.

While I'm busy reading some documents a text pop up. It's from the private investigator I hire for uncle Isaac's case.

"We found the pilot ma'am. We have him please see us immediately"

I immediately message him back to text me the location and meet them later after work.

I can't leave my work now since I have been absent for days.

The Investigator message came back sending the location.

"2568 pier manila"

I hope things does not goes wrong. I won't let anyone harm Becky. Who knows if they also want to harm Becky? I will k*ll them for sure. I won't even let them touch hair strands of my baby.

*********************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner