CHAPTER 35

Becky's POV

Today is the day that we have been waiting for. The wedding day. I was still inside the room.

We hired a private beach resort. Days come quickly and look here we are getting married.

I requested that I want a beach wedding and she agreed.

Knock!knock!

The door opens slowly and it's uncle Manuel. We decided that he will walk me in the aisle.

"You look beautiful Becky..you really inherit your mom's beauty. Ilina will be happy." He said

"Thankyou uncle" I said then hugged him. Somehow I wish dad is here. But still we decided to put chairs for them. I know they will watch me here from heaven.

"Common let's go outside. The wedding should starts" he said

I nodded and then he helped me walked the gown I choose. Which is sketch by my mom.

The bride's maid and the other escort has entered the hall. Everyone was waiting for me to come in. As I step in the red carpet the music begin.

I walk slowly together with uncle Manuel. This maybe not my dream wedding march. This would be special if my parents did walk me.

I feel a cold breeze of wind and the two butterfly approach the chairs we name for them. Was that my parents?

I can see freen standing infront. She's smiling widely like she had seen the most beautiful bride in the world.

Which makes me blush. As we reach her her father put my hands on her and then he whispered something to freen.

"You look beautiful" she said looking at me me teary eyes.

"Hey don't cry babe.. we're not yet starting" I said

She then nodded and help me walk nearer the attorney that will bond us together.

The wedding ceremony now will start..

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this couple in matrimony. If anyone has an objection on this wedding please raise your hand" the attorney said

We looked at the crowd and no one raises their hands. They are all smiling witnesses this important part of our lives.

"If there's no objection let's start the exchanging of vows
Freen, do you take this woman to be your partner, to live
together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her
in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" He said

"I do." She said looking at me.

"Becky, do you take this woman to be your partner, to live
together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep
Her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" He said

"I do." I said smiling back to freen.

"Repeat after me." The attorney said.

"I, freen, take you Becky, to be my partner, to have and to
hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in
sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." Freen said together with the attorney and now it's my part.

"I, Becky, take you freen, to be my partner, to have
and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." I said and then we proceeded to exchange rings.

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." She said then put the ring on my ring finger.

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." I said said then put the ring on her.

We smiled sweetly at each other like this is the start of forever.

"By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the Philippines, I now pronounce you a married couple" the attorney said and then he looked at freen.

"You may kiss the bride." He said

Then everyone cheered. Freen then grab my waist to be closer to her and kiss me in from of the guest.

"Let's welcome the newlyweds!! Around of applause please" the attorney said.

************
Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.