CHAPTER 12

Becky's POV

Irin just go into our house. I was surprised to see her in my room. When freen have drop me off.

"Gummy bear!!" She said excitedly

I was confuse why she's here..

"Gummy bear? What are you doing here?" I said

She then pouted and look at me pleading.

"Can you accompany me on the bar gummy bear please" she said

"You know I'm not into those things irin" I said seriously

I don't attend bars usually not when she wants me to go.

"It's Carl's birthday gummy bear please..I had asked uncle and he agreed I just need you to agree too please" she said pleading

Carl is her boyfriend..

"No I won't come" I said I rather Lock myself in room and read lectures than going to a bar.

"Will you let me go alone in the bar. Full of unknown people and.." she said she knows how to get me

"Okay okay I will come then" I said

She then look at me happily.

"Don't worry gummy bear I gonna fix you for later" she said

So after an hour she put make up on me and she even insists me to wear contact lenses for later.

And then she brought a dress for me to wear. She really ready it.

"Done!" She said then turn around my chair.

I then face the mirror. I look different than being an ordinary lady.

"You look beautiful gummy bear. You should start wearing contact lenses. I'm sure many guys will want you to be their girlfriend." She said

I'm still not comfortable using contact lenses and Wearing this dress. She also gives me a heels to wear.

After that she do her self and then we're both ready.

Irin can drive the car. So we used her car to go in the bar.

She called her boyfriend that were on the way.

And here we are in a famous bar in the town. We go in the bar and find her boyfriend.

Everyone was looking at us. Or maybe to irin. Who am I for them to look?

We found her boyfriend's table.

"Babe!" Irin said then hugged him

"Oh babe your already here. You look beautiful tonight! Oh hi Becky!" He said Carl is a nice guy too.

"Ahmm hi.. happy birthday" I Said then smiled a little bit.

I'm still not comfortable with the bars light. Its making me blind somehow.

He motioned us to sit. He go first to the counter and then give us the drink.

"Here have some drinks and enjoy Becky" he said

I won't really enjoyed this. I would like to say that but he invited irin to dance.

I first smells the alcohol..

Hmm not bad I think I can take a sip. Well I have tasted some alcohol but a little bit. I don't want to be Drunk.

I taste the alcohol and it was fine. It doesn't even taste bitter than others.

In the end I didn't notice that tasting lead me to pour more in my glass.

I didn't even mind everyone around me. Until someone sits beside me.

"Hey miss can we dance?" He asked smirking

I didn't replied and ignored him. Like I don't really dance. My world is really spinning right now.

"Common let's dance" he said then grab me. Which makes me stand.

"No stop don't hold me" I said

I keep pushing him but he's strong until I see him in the floor.

Someone punch him.

"Don't you dare touch my woman!" Someone said

I can't recognize her since I was drunk. But from her voice I know she's a woman.

She then holds my hand and grabbed me out of the bar.

She help me ride the car and then she leans on me and heard the click sounds.

She put me the seatbelt.

Later on were now moving. Where is this woman bringing me?

"You should not drink if you cannot handle yourself lady. Luckily I'm there too. Or worst you lose something tonight" she said

I know I had Heard her voice. But where. Am I this drunk to forget who's voice was is it?

"Whhdho araerq youu" I said in a drunk voice

"Really you can't remember me?" She said

"Then maybe tomorrow you won't remember this" she said again and kissed me.

***********************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner