CHAPTER 19

Freen's POV

We are now in the forest where some parts of uncle Isaac plane said to be found.

I held Becky's hand before entering the forest but now she's nowhere to be found.

I panicked when I didn't notice her. I should have not let go of her hand for just a minute.

"Becky!" I said as I go ahead of them

the rescuers now divide into two groups. The other group continued to find uncle Isaac and then I'm with the other group finding becky.

Please be fine Becky..

I have lost you once and I won't let it happen again...

The rain starts to pour hard. Making the way slippery. I grab a stick that can help me guide my way.

Later on the other group has page to us that they found uncle Isaac's body.

By that sentence I know already. Uncle Isaac is dead.

We still continue to walk since we haven't found Becky until I noticed Becky's shoes.

I ran on that part and there I saw Becky..

She's lying in the ground...

I quickly scooped her in my arms..

She's now burning with a fever ..

On of the rescuer cover us with umbrella..

"Becky!" I said as I taped her face..

Common wake up Becky..

"Becky! Becky! wake up!" I Said continuing waking her up.

She then starting opening her eyes. I hugged her. I'm too worried about her. I'm too scared to lost her.

" I thought you wont wake up becky! Please don't do this again!" I said

"Freen.. where are we should find dad now" she asked

How can I tell that her dad is dead now? That news will break her heart..

"Becky.. we have found your dad" I said calmly

I'm sorry becky..

"Really? Where is he!?" She said she sounds happy.

I removed my hug from her and look at her seriously..

"We found uncle Isaac but Becky he's not alive" I said

That makes her shocked and cry..

"No freen you're just joking right?!" She said

"He won't leave me he said!" She said again. Until I noticed her breathing come fast and she collapsed on my arms.

The rescuers then help me to carry her. They recommend that we should go home now before night.

I know this is too much for her. Now she is left by her parents. But I promise I won't let her feel alone.

As we reached the rest house. I carried her in her room. The doctor was here. I let her examine Becky.

"She needs to rest miss. She's stressing out too much from the situations she has. You need to help her or her heart will suffer. This are her medicines for her fever" the doctor said then go outside of the room.

I come near her and sit beside her bed. I hold her hand.

"Becky you need to be strong. I'm always here. Please hold on" I said

After realizing that Becca and Becky is just one person inwas very happy. I had been finding her for years but they can't trace her. I'm finding someone who was here beside me the whole time.

After I go in USA I got the news that Becca's house was destroyed by the fire. They said that Becca was missing after that. The investigator I hired found out that Becca was in a orphanage but then someone adopt her out.

Maybe Becca or Becky was found by her parents in the orphanage. I really want to know what happened..I want to asked Becky if she still remembers me?

But I guess I can't stress her more...

I wipe the tears that flowing from her eyes even she's sleeping maybe she's dreaming again.

I kissed her forehead and put the blanket on her.

"I will always protect you Becky. Just like how I promise to protect you when we're still young" I said

 Just like how I promise to protect you when we're still young" I said

*********************
Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner