CHAPTER 8

Becky's POV

I woke up not feeling well but still I need to go in class. I can't skip classes.

I wear my glasses and ready myself for school. I go downstairs to know that dad had already left.

He's too early today? Maybe he has a meeting. I asked the maid to give medicine for fever.

I drink it after I eat breakfast maybe it will make my fever go.

The driver drop me at school and I just walk directly I'm our room and sit down.

Minutes later here comes irin.
She sit besides me.

"Hey gummy bear are you fine? You look pale" irin asked worriedly

"Yeah I'm fine gummy bear" I said hiding the truth cause if she knew she will urge me to go home and skip class

Later on our professor came in. She started our lesson. She let us know how to put makeup well.

Yeah it's part of the course. You need to be presentable.

"This how you apply concealer...." The progress said

I was listening well cause after this we will have a performance.

After her demonstrate she asked some volunteers infront.

I raise my hand to try it. I slowly walk to the center.

The professor gives me the sample concealer and a mirror. I start applying it. Then I after it I face them then everyone clapped.

"Good job ms Armstrong. You may now sit" she said

I was going back to my chair when I feel dizzy. Everyone around me starting to be blurry. Until I felt myself to falling.

"MS ARMSTRONG!" I heard the professor said

And everything went black. Geez this is not happening right?

I woke up in seeing a White ceiling. Where am I?

All I can remember is that...

Oh I'm having a fever then I collapsed at school.

I noticed someone is sitting on my side. It was freen. Her head is in my bed. She's sleeping. I can see her face here.

Everyone is right. She's beautiful and handsome on some ways.

Maybe she feel my stare. She slowly opened her eyes and our eyes met.

She look lacks of sleep. For a moment our eyes locks and cut by when someone talk.

"Oh ms Armstrong you're already awaken. How do you feel?" The school doctor asked.

I'm currently in the infirmary of the university. I go here sometimes.

"I feel fine doctor" I said even if I can still feel my head ache

"Your fever is high. I advised you to go home" the doctor said

"No doc I'm fine I can manage" I said and then was about to stand up when freen hold my hand.

She motioned her hand like Letting the doctor go out.

"Where do you think your going?" She said seriously

"I will go back to class miss. And if Dont have any business with me let me go" I said but she didn't let go

"No. You will go home now." She said

"Excuse me miss. Your not my real girlfriend why so concerned? I can manage so let me go!" I said

What's with her?

"No I will take you home now or I call uncle Isaac?" She said blackmailing me.

No dad can't know this he will be angry that I still go to school and collapsed in class.

I the end I have no choice. She drive me home. She already know our house. She didn't asked for the address.

She help me go upstairs in my room. After that she left me.
I then go into my bed and lay down.

She was right I should go home. I feel more sick now. Later on here she goes again.

I thought she had go home but no. She came in with a water basin and a towel.

Beside it is a bowl of porridge then I noticed the sachet of medicine.

"I gonna feed you Becky and drink this medicine stop being stubborn for now please" she said in a tiring voice.

She really looks tired since earlier now I'm starting to be guilty. I have been very stubborn earlier to her she just wants me to go home and rest..

 I have been very stubborn earlier to her she just wants me to go home and rest

***********************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.