CHAPTER 18

Becky's POV

I woke up early to come with the rescue operation held for my father.

The news came to us that a piece of aircraft was found on that island.

Freen accompanied me with the rescue team. I hope we found dad today. We ride a boat to reach the island.

Today the weather is not clear. It have signs that it will pour heavy rain later.

The rescuers have warned us not to come but I really want to find my father and help them.

As we reached the island it has a large forest on it. They said that there are possibilities that dad is wandering around this forest...

I noticed freen always hold my hands like she's losing me? What's with her? I never seen her so clingy like this.

"Becky don't let go of my hand or you may be lost I don't *******" she said to me seriously but I didn't hear the last part.

We walk around with the rescuer until I noticed something strange in that side of the forest.

Freen was busy following the them and didn't notice that I had left. I continued walking until I have walk far from them.

I can't see them now. I started panicking. Now due to my curiosity I'm lost.

Freen was right I should not let go of her hand. I keep walking hoping I see them but then the rain starts to pour down.

At first it was just a mild one until it rained heavy. The rain blocking my eyesight. All are blurry. I removed my y eye glasses and put it on my pocket.

I'm soaking wet from the rain. It's really cold even my jacket is wet. I tried finding something to protect me from the rain.

But then I slipped from the muds and everything went black.

"Becca.." someone said

I turned around to see dad and mom... I missed them both I started crying..

"Mom! Dad! I know you two will come back for me" I said the. Hugged them both

"Oh our princess! Common let's eat. I had prepared everything in the plate" she said

I nodded and hold them in hands. We're very happy like it was the first time we have this.

Mom and dad are sweet in front of me. I'm so happy. I hope this will never end...

We just eat happily and enjoy our meal. After that we enjoyed chatting and telling about our life.

Until...

Someone called me...

"Becky! Becky! wake up!" Someone said

I know that what I have was a dream but I don't wanna wake up. I just want to be stuck forever in here with them.

"Becca go on you need to go back" dad said smiling...

"No dad can I just stay here?" I said while crying on his arms..

"Common darling.. we will always watch you we will never leave your side.. always remember were here" mom said then pointed my heart.

And then everything went black ..

Mom...dad...

I open my eyes and First thing I see is freen. She looks very worried. Was this her tears or just the rain?

She immediately hugged me.

" I thought you wont wake up becky! Please don't do this again!" She said while hugging me.

"Freen.. where are we should find dad now" I said

"Becky.. we have found your dad" she said

Which makes me happy at last they found dad! I'm excited to see him!

"Really? Where is he!?" I said happily to her.

She removes her hugged on me. She's still serious on what she is saying..

Did something bad happened?

"We found uncle Isaac but Becky he's not alive" she said

Which makes my world collapse. No dad..

"No freen you're just joking right?!" I said then cry

Tears keeps falling down with rain..

"He won't leave me he said!" I said to freen

Until I can't handle it. Too much cry leads me to collapsed again in her arms.

I hope this was just a bad dream. I hope I woke up dad still alive...

 I hope I woke up dad still alive

********************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨
Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner