Interviews And Ass Shaking

Start from the beginning

Home

"She got the hots for you?" Rio asked while she sat on my bed watching me look for clothes to wear.

"Yes bitch, she was tryna get all in my pussy!" I said throwing the outfits I was thinking of wearing on the bed.

"Damn bitch, you bet not let her get some before me." she said before she began rubbing her hand down my thigh.

"Shut up Rio. You know I don't like to fuck with girls who have a bigger or same size butt as me." I said shaking my head.

"Man, I just wanna taste you one good time." she said, pressing her self into my ass.

"Yo back up." I said, not even in the mood.

I had to be at work in less than an hour and this bitch wanted to fuck. I pushed her off me when she didn't move and pulled out a sexy little outfit.

"Damn Skye, my bad." Rio said, blowing the smoke from her cigarette in the air.

"Yeah whatever." I said, packing my shit and grabbing my lock for the new locker.

"Skye, I'll be at the club with Genesis and Stormy so make us proud." she said leaving before I could say another word.

I showered and headed to work. I walked in ten minutes early and saw Zayne standing by the door. She licked her lips and gestured for me to come over to her.

"Let me show you around." she said and her eyes were glued to me.

I rolled my eyes but didn't argue. "Alright boss."

"I like when you call me that." she said, putting her lazy wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

I shrugged her off, "Boss get off me."

"Why beautiful? Afraid of a little touching?"

I rolled my eyes, "Just show me around."

I slipped into the black tube top and thong, strapping up my heels. I knew I would get a positive reaction by the way these niggas was eyeing my while I was walking around with Zayne.

"Now, we go try something new tonight y'all. We hired a new stripper, we call her Skye." the deep voice that belonged to the DJ called out.

I strutted out and received a few cheers. I went to the edge of the stage and the music started blaring. It was Birthday Cake but the Jersey remix so it had a lot of bass and a faster tempo.

I shook my ass to the beat which received a lot more cheers and even a few "hell yeahs" and "got damns" from around the club.

I slid down in a split, making each ass cheek individually jump before just shaking it wildly.

Bills ranging from $1's to $100's littered the stage. I got on the pole and began dancing around it. BDA by Beat King began blaring and I started to shake my ass while holding onto the pole.

"Shit all that asssssss!" the DJ called through the microphone, "Her performance time is almost up. Be sure to ask Flip or the nearest bouncer to book you a private dance starting at $200 for thirty minutes."

I finished my routine, collecting my money from the stage and counting it, $2,500.

I never made that much just from one performance at the old club. I put the money inside of a false bottom of the bag I carried around. Zayne warned me these bitches liked to take shit that ain't belong to them.

"Yo new girl, Skye is it?" a girl called.

I turned around, looking her dead in her eyes. "Yes?"

"You did hella good. Shaking that ass girl, damn." she said, "I'm Diamonds and this is Amethyst."

"Skye." I said, shaking hands with Diamond and Amethyst.

They were both black but with different complexions. Diamond was more between caramel and milk chocolate while Amethyst was a much lighter brown. Diamond had super brown eyes, a pretty face with dimple piercings and a few tattoos, long red weave that touched her ass and her body was banging-like most of the girls here. Amethyst had dark eyes so dark they almost looked black, her hair was short and had a purple tint to it, she had tattoos covering almost every inch of her body, with a bull piercing.

I changed into a small g-string and colored crop top that hugged my breast. I changed my shoes and walked out of the dressing room.

"Skye, private dance waiting in room 3." a bouncer said, and I walked towards it.

30 minutes was $200, any time after that was $300 per 30 minutes. This club was expensive and I liked that.

"Mmm, Skye." the girl said.

I didn't even know there were butches in the club but since the owner was one it made sense.

"What you want me to do for you today?" I asked, sitting on her lap.

"What are my options?" she asked, watching me with hungry lustful eyes.

"Well," I whispered into her ear, straddling her waist, "I can grind on you and give you a nice slow and sensual lap dance, I can twerk on you and give you a real nice show, or I can work that pole and show you how good I really am at my job."

She grabbed my ass with both hands, "Gimme a mixture of all three."

I started on the pole, kicking off my heels. The tricks I was finna do took months of yoga and gymnastics and I was not about to hurt myself with a damn heel.

The Weeknd started playing and I slowly started dancing around the pole before jumping on it and doing a few tricks.

I could definitely get used to making this much money a night.