chpt 105) Hybe Latin, Sulli's Documentary and Yoona and David's wedding.

Start from the beginning

We ran inside, hoping we werent seen and sighed as we finally sat down. 

I went straight to my room and slept.

November 12th 2023

the boys had discovered my mariokart set here and were busy fighting it out amongst themselves. Snow was taken for a walk in the area and i watched as the guard brought her back. I wish i could go on a walk.

Yoona and david had been texting me their updates and how things were going. I dont even remeber what hotel they are in. 

i spent the day in the living room with a computer and 2 of yoona's assistants...we were just doing normal day to day office work.

November 13th 2023

Its november 13th today.

A Monday. 

Yesterday the news came out about How Hybe acquired a Music Label and that it would be our way of establishing "Hybe Latin". I had a few opinions of this too , but what has happened has not been finalised and published. in other words, it is what it is.

Another thing that was released today was Sulli's documentary. 

We were friends and her passing wasnt a pleasant moment in my life. to say the least. 

I didnt know how to feel about this interview being released. It was two episodes of her talking about loads of stuff...but i shouldnt judge before i watch it.

"EUNHA!"

i snapped back into reality.

"yeah im here, im here"

"quickly sit down and get your hair and makeup done. Yoona is still on her way to hybe for the hybe artist stylists" one of her assistants informed me. 

i had woken up at around 6AM, it was only a few days after i had that live video with namjoon. somehow it was still trending. But with the sulli documentry today i expect it to die down a lot.

After waking up ,i took a shower and came down to the second floor. the living room now held 3 makeup artists,  2 hairstylists, 2 of yoona's assistants and jimin who was sat in the corner talkng to me about something. I had to be out of the house by 9AM and the wedding starts at 11AM. 

I kept checking my phone anxiously because we had gotten reports of the couples friends who had been posting on instagram about their location and i was worried it would have been picked up on. Of course we had it deleted as fast as it was posted, but the internet is forever.

jimin was talking to me about something to do with snow and my parents. i kept nodding but i wasnt really listening

it was a formal black tie event so the guys were wearing suits.

i looked across the room  to glance at the dress hanging against the wall.

for the wedding i selected a few options to wear and i showed all of them to yoona. She choose what she wanted me to wear, it was her wedding afterall and i wanted her to have everything she deserved.

Jimin: i heard the hybe artists filmed loads of videos yesterday at their hotel?

me: what? oh yeah they did, it might be the only time we can schedule them next to each other...so - like tommorow seventeen is heading to Paris and Enhyphen to America and its just so  complex.

jimin: i think the others are ready by the way. We are all just waiting for you

me: my bad, my hair is really long so its a lot to deal with