Xhenia swirled her tongue around Alekses' fingers while holding eye contact, wondering if she was doing this right. It tastes weird.

Alekses squeezed the object she had behind her back and clenched her jaw. She stared at the woman through hooded eyes. Xhenia was most definitely doing it right.

Pulling her fingers out, Alekses gripped Xhenia's chin and kissed her head. "Good girl."

Xhenia melted at the praise Alekses gave her. She loved it whenever Alekses praised her. Alekses even praised for the small things like making up her bed in the morning. It was something she normally did anyway, but she still received praise for it.

"I'll be right back," Alekses pat the woman's head and left after saying. "Don't move."

As if I could.

Alekses left the room, leaving Xhenia helplessly on her desk with her mind running.

She's so quiet when she walks. What if she never left and is just silently watching me? How embarrassing. I can't turn and look either.

Alekses returned to see the woman helplessly squirming and chuckled.

"Why are you squirming so much? Did you think I stayed to watch," she asked, running her hand up Xhenia's back. "You would like that, wouldn't you?"

Xhenia shook her head and mumbled an incoherent "No."

I can't tell her that I want her to. She's already humiliating me enough as it is.

"Then I guess I won't," Alekses shrugged and placed the freshly cleaned object beside Xhenia's head. "This is what we're gonna use next. It's going to stretch you a little wider than my fingers and go deeper for you."

Alekses leaned up against Xhenia while she explained this. The feel of the woman squirming on her made her regret choosing the dildo rather than herself, but she knew Xhenia wasn't ready for her yet.

"Alekses, that's too big," Xhenia said. Her ex wasn't that big. He was rather on the small side, which Xhenia was glad for at the time.

Without a word, Alekses took the dildo and ran it up the woman's slit, slapping her pearl with it. She probed at her entrance once or twice, but never went further.

"Are you sure," she probed at Xhenia's entrance again and asked. She had slipped the tip of the object in and pulled it out.

Xhenia moaned when felt herself get stretched out. It didn't hurt like it did with Jason. It felt better. There was a clear difference between her previous experience and with her current experience.

Jason was a naive boy that just wanted to get his dick wet, but couldn't even that right. While Alekses was the total opposite. Was it really a bad thing to let her continue bringing the woman over the edge?

"Xhenia, will you allow me to replace those bad memories that are keeping you from me?"

"How will you do that?"

"Let me show you pleasure."

"Will you hold my hand?"

"I will," Alekses said. She untied the leash and grabbed Xhenia's hand, immediately comforting her.

"Okay, I trust you."

"I know you do."

Without another word or warning, Alekses slipped the object inside the woman. Xhenia squeezed Alekses's hand and gasped.

"Is this deep enough for you," Alekses chuckled at the disheveled woman when her grip tightened.

"Yes, Alekses," Xhenia deeply inhaled and nodded.