he slid the black hoodie over his head, sighing calmly as he walked to the mirror to check himself. he wore a black hoodie with some sweats, on his feet he wore some amiri slides with nike socks. looking back at his face, he looked so terrible. he started to get dark under eyes and he carried a frown now.

he turned to the side to his how his body was changing. he was getting a little slimmer at the stomach area—his feet he seen earlier were swollen from his high hormones.

he sighed before leaving out his connected bathroom and headed downstairs.

closing the door, he heard laughs and chuckles echoing the more he got closer to downstairs. when finally making view, he saw an unfamiliar face that was in the area. everyone else was laughing and eating breakfast together, seeing the feeling happiness being together.

meanwhile, he's the exact opposite. just a heavy cloud hovering over him.

finally he was at the last step on the living room. he noticed that they didn't see him as they so focused in their conversation.

he got the walking to the island, seeing food was placed for everyone to grab. he grabbed a plate before he heard a high pitched voice that he knows from anywhere.

"fanum, you came down!" kai smiled.

fanum silently turned around the group stopping conversation to look at him.

he saw all their face expressions changed where they saw how distraught fanum is.

nonetheless, he didn't speak, turning back around to pick the kitchen tongs to get his food. he picked up some pancakes with bacon, drowning them in syrup.

he walked away, heading to the backyard where they had a glass table out there.

"oh uh- i'm sorry about that josh..."

"it's fine, is he alright?"

"it's been a lot-"

that was the last thing the chubby boy heard before he shut the screen door, heading over to the seat where it faced the pool.

placing the food down, he frowned at the plate as he didn't really want to eat. he lost his appetite by even looking at it.

but he didn't want to hear kai making a huss about it. ultimately, he made himself eat.

he cut through a pancake and made a small piece before eating. he zoned out with this eyes in the water, chewing softly.

meanwhile, josh peeked through the window to see the boy just sitting alone while looking.

"are they good?"

a voice whispered in his ear which made him snap out and look around, only to find josh coming out.

"how you do that?"

"telepathic speaking? you have learn your mind and the boundaries with your body to do it. took me about two years..." josh shut the screen door, pushing his hands in his pocket.

the shorter didn't say nothing, picking up the fork to grab more.

"uh i'm josh," he said, "i know whatever happened in the kitchen was weird but i just wanted to introduce myself. probably to get to know you more."

it was not a response leaving out again, when josh got to the chance to sit with him, still nothing came out.

josh felt a little nervous and now pretty sure the boy doesn't want to talk.

"roberto. everyone calls me fanum," josh picked his head up to hear the quiet voice.

"nice to meet you fanum." he gave him a light smile where he took a slight look and felt his stomach turned slightly.