34. Limited edition hug

Why would you hit me! You also like Sekyung or what?” Eungyeol screamed, wiping off the blood from his busted lips for the second time.

Yi-chan had already punched him in the school ground, in front of everyone.

And now Hyunyul was the one who punched him.

“Look, you don't even know why I'm hitting you, bastard”

“Then stop hitting and talk to me that I understand!”

“No, you don't deserve to know the reason”, with that Hyunyul walked away from Eungyeol leaving him dumbfounded

What the fuck?”

It was obvious from Eungyeol's side to be confused about the situation. But Hyunyul's wrath was also equally obvious because he always thought that Eungyeol had feelings towards Yi-joo. Eungyeol's actions always showed that he cared for Yi-joo. According to Hyunyul, Yi-joo liked Eungyeol and his speculation was proved when he saw her running away crying. He wanted to follow her, but he saw Sujin catching up with Yi-joo so he didn't follow her.

And now that Eungyeol confessed he liked Sekyung in front of everyone, it angered him. Because it appeared as if he was just playing around with Yi-joo's feelings.

Meanwhile, Yi-joo was wreaking her mind, sitting at the back door of the guesthouse which was always empty. She was trying to get her thoughts together. Yi-chan entered the same area, searching for Yi-joo. He wanted someone to speak with, and he knew Yi-joo was the best option. He spotted Yi-joo all curled up in the corner, “Where were you? I kept looking for you-”

His eyes widened when Yi-joo lifted her head up. Her eyes were swollen because of crying. That's when realization hit him, “Don't tell me you-”

Stop”, Yi-joo stood up.

Like-”

“I said stop!”

“Eungyeol. Don't say stop, I figured it out long ago”, he pulled up his hands in defense.

Yi-joo sighed, giving up, and sat down once again.

Are you going to confess?” Yi-chan took a seat beside her.

“Of course I won't. He's my best friend, and he already has a girl he likes. If I get it in the middle, it will become a mess”

“I have a fantastic idea, wanna listen?” Yi-chan looks at Yi-joo.

She nods for him to continue, even though she knew that 99.9 percent it was going to be dumb.

You go and flirt with Eungyeol. You're so pretty and cute, he'll definitely fall for you, and then I'll go to Sekyung. How does that sound?”

Yi-joo busted into laughter after listening to Yi-chan's master plan. Yi-chan gazed at Yi-joo with a relieved smile, he was glad that he made her laugh. That was the whole reason to come up with the dumb plan.

Yi-joo stopped laughing as she noticed his gaze, “I'm fine, Yi-chan. I really am. I just need to get over him, okay? I can do that. I know I can do that, so don't worry about me and find a way to make up with Eungyeol so we can practice from tomorrow”

“Yes, ma'am”, he stood up and bowed dramatically, making Yi-joo laugh at his silliness. “But Yijoo-ya”, he called her name with a serious voice and continued, “Tell me if you need anything, okay? I'm here for you”

That was it.

Yi-chan's thoughtful and loving words triggered something inside Yi-joo as she busted into tears. "Ah,
nan wae irae! Michyeotna bwa!” (What's wrong with me.)

Nothing's wrong. You just require a limited edition, Ha Yi-chan hug”, with that Yi-chan pulled Yi-joo into a hug, patting on her back as she cried freely for the first time today.

But soon the hug was turned into a group one as Majoo and Sujin joined out of nowhere, startling the duo. It turned out that Majoo and Sujin were listening to everything, since the beginning.

“But guys, promise me one thing”, Yi-joo got everyone's attention.

No one should know about this. Especially Eungyeol and Sekyung, is that clear?"

“Of course eonni”

“Only if you stop crying. I don't understand why, but I really want to beat the shit out of Eungyeol for making you cry”, Majoo stomped his foot.

“Thank you everyone”, Yi-joo smiled at them.

And after Yi-joo washed away her face and changed her uniform into some casual clothes, a knock was heard on her door.

She opened it and saw Hyunyul, “let's go”. He pulled her out without telling her about the plans.

That's how the manipulators plus Sujin ended up in a noraebbang.

A/N:
Double update today ✨

So do you guys like the story so far?

Who do you think Yi-joo will end up with?

Will she really be able to get over Eungyeol?

Will Hyunyul have a chance?

Do comment and vote if you liked today's update.

Thank you for reading ❤️

Have a great day ahead 😚

Luv y'all 💞