5. Doomed

Yeon Yi-joo

"Let's go", Eungyeol stood up from the bench and took the guitar on his shoulder.

A small squeal left my mouth when I tried to stand up.

"You got hurt?" He looked at my legs.

It was a shoe bite. Earlier, I was too invested in looking for him that I didn't even notice the pain.

"Stay here for a second", he ran towards the pharmacy, leaving me behind.

I decided to put up a message to Eunho Oppa.

I found him.
We'll be back after I scold him a little.
Can you tell mom that I'll be late?

I'll tell her.
Take care, pretty one.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Are they good-looking?" I whispered into Eungyeol's ears as we both walked into the practice room of SPINE9.

It was literally 9 pm, but Eungyeol wanted to inform the members that he was back. When he asked me to tag along, I instantly said yes.

"Not your style"

"What's my style then?" I stopped walking and gazed up at him with my hands on my hips.

"You", he got dangerous close to me, "You. Like. Eunho hyung"

"You bitch", I pushed him away, hitting his shoulder.

He smirked cheekily and walked forward, leaving me behind. I did use to have a thing for Eunho Oppa, but that was years back. And now I was regretting telling him about it.

"Yahh! Walk slowly", I could barely keep up with his speed. His legs were too long for me to catch up with him.

"What are you doing here?" I heard someone's voice.

"I'm back. Thanks to her", Eungyeol locked his eyes with mine as everyone was looking at me curiously.

There were three guys. Two guys with guitars while the others were sitting behind the drums. I decided to walk forward and introduce myself.

"Hello, My name is Yeon Yi-joo, and I'm Eungyeol's f-"

"Girlfriend?"

"Your girlfriend is gorgeous"

I looked at Eungyeol as his teammates misunderstood the situation.

"She's not", Eungyeol spoke.

"I'm his best friend actually," I continued awkwardly,"Do you mind if I see you guys practice?"

"It's totally fine, I'm Junghyeong, the frontman", a man flashed me a cute smile.

"I'm Ji-oh, I play bass"

"Sootak, here", the drummer spoke.

After introducing themselves, they started rehearsing. They were pretty good, to be honest. According to what I heard from President Oh Majoo, these people were already selected, but they didn't know yet. I decided to keep it to myself until tomorrow because it would be more fun if President Oh tells them himself.