12. Find me

So did you get a chance to talk to him? If he's not Yoon Dongjin, who on earth is he?” Majoo questions Yi-chan.

I have no idea. All his answers are ridiculous. I feel he followed Yi-joo and ran away from his house like her”

"Yi-joo?”

“She stays with us, and she also plays guitar, and she's so kind and well-mannered totally opposite to that fake Yoon Dongjin. I don't even understand why she's friends with him”

“They say opposite attracts. Are they dating?”

“She firmly denied it when I asked them last night”

“What about the guy? He denied too?” Majoo was so invested into the conversation.

“Ani, he said nothing”

“He likes her”

“I felt the same”

“So? Why don't we recruit that guy as a guitarist?” Majoo suggested.

“I'd rather ask Yi-joo to join the band”

“You called my name”, Yi-joo appeared out of nowhere, making the boys scream.

After finding out that Eungyeol's mother was in the same school as her, Yi-joo ran towards Yi-chan's school, knowing that Eungyeol had to be there.

“What are you doing here?”

“Eungyeol, where is he?” She questioned.

“I don't know-”

“Wait- where is this sound coming from?” Majoo cuts off Yi-chan's words.

The broadcast?” Yi-chan guesses.

“I don't think this is a broadcast

Yi-joo was looking at Yi-chan and an unfamiliar guy(Majoo) beside him, not able to catch up what they were talking about.

Yi-chan and Majoo looked at each other and exclaimed together, “It's from the band room”, and ran towards the room.

Yahh! HA YI-CHAN, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” Yi-joo screamed, but they were rushing, so she ended up following them.

They stopped in front of the room. She scanned the room hoping to see Eungyeol, but he was nowhere to be found. Someone eating a watermelon popsicle was alone inside the room.

She was so busy catching her breath, she didn't even bother to listen to their conversation. But when she realized, Yi-chan and Majoo started to run again.

“I can't run anymore”, with that, she leaned over the wall beside her.

Someone cleared their throat to get her attention. Yi-joo glanced in the direction and saw the same guy inside the room, looking at her with an unexplainable expression on his face.

“Water?” He held up a water bottle in his hands. Yi-joo entered the room and took the bottle from his hands.

She returned his the bottle, “Thank you so much, I gotta go now”

“Wait for a second”, he held her hand. Yi-joo's eyes widened at his actions, “Ah- I'm sorry”, he pulled back his hand, “I'm Kang Hyunyul. What about you?”

“I'm Yeon Yi-joo," she replied, still skeptical about the unknown guy in front of her, and left the room.

A huge ass smile appeared on Hyunyul's face.

Did she read that book yet?”

A/N:
Just a filler chapter.

And just as I mentioned in this chapter, Yi-joo did meet Majoo but she has no idea about his identity as nothing was mentioned till now.

Thanks for reading ❤️

Luv y'all 💕