The TRIFECTA Chap 95 End of Days pt1

[Top deck of the ship]

AJ: ALRIGHT YOU BASTARDS LISTEN UP!

Crew mates: (Confused)

Shiva: Woof, woof!

AJ: When we start this shit I'm letting everyone know that Sony bitch ass is mine and if one of you interfere with my bout will get your ass whooped till your daddies ballsack be aching!

Crew member: Um.....

AJ: Don't interrupt me! I been wanting that snow white hair, musty, ugly, stupid, bitch ass punk!

Crew member 2: Hmn, do he know?

AJ: Shut up shorty!

Crew member: I'm actually a normal height person thank you very much.

AJ: Looks like someone is about to have another ass kicking like the other day!

Shiva: (Angry) Woof!

Crew member 3: Relax! We don't even know Sony is even going to be there.

Crew member 2: We are hunting Fatalis that the main goal. Anything else is relevant.

AJ: Relevant!? Are you fucken kidding me!? Then why I'm here?

Crew member: Um Fatalis? The main problem?

AJ: [Sighs] And I thought it would be a challenge.

Crew member: Careful what say. You don't want that to bite you in the ass.

AJ: Hm, we'll see.

Shiva: Yeah we got this! Too war my brothers!!!

Crew mates: Yeah!!!!!!

Most of everyone is on the top deck waiting for the great battle. Meanwhile Lyra is in medical room nervous and scared.

Lyra: [Deep breaths]

Joshua: [Hold hand] It's okay, I'm sure it will work.

Lyra: But even it did how will it work? At night Trish been doing endless amount of research about my ticking time bomb and find out she can fix me. Honestly I didn't believe her at all. Anything that will damage the bomb will also go off as well. If this don't work.....

Joshua: It won't come to that.

Lyra lean on his shoulder carefully tapping the floorboards with her feet out of nervousness.

Lyra: I hope you're right Josh. I am a little curious how will she....

Trish: [Open door] Hey, I just finished the weapon.

Lyra and Joshua: Weapon!?

Trish: The second you showed up here I noticed your bag filled with amber stones. These stones can drain and collect electronic power in stores them in its core. I'm not much of a scientist but I do know most things about the wildlife and materials since my travels with Yu.

Lyra: So you know about them too. I was supposed to give only one stone to a scientist I know back in the ancient forest. With an amber stone she can deactivate the bomb and remove it.

Trish: Sadly that's beyond my own capabilities Lyra.

Lyra: .......(Sad) Yeah.

Trish: But I do have something that can help you. If it works, the bomb in your chest will slowly drain and hopeful if it does somehow became active it wouldn't create a nuke as you fear.

Lyra: Really?

Trish: (Worry) But if it works too well, it will deactivate your bomb all together.

Lyra: Wait, why your face like that? Isn't that good?