the TRIFECTA Chap 52 The Devourer

(30 minutes before tragedy)

Elemental Surge Sony: [Stare]

Rajing Yatta and Kushala Yatsu: [Stare]

Sony been fighting both of the brothers Yatta and Yatsu for about 10 minutes. Knowing he was backed to a corner he decided to go all out and use the Elemental Surge transformation that gave him a mystical aura of silver and blue around his body. As a reminder it makes his use all elements at the same time with immense power. The downside now is that he can't call in any monster during this form as if he summons them with a snap he will not have control over them. He also can't use the powers of other monsters in the elemental Surge state.

ES-Sony: I shall bring the new world into the age of the eclipse that will make fake into a realistic future!

R-Yatta: Man what the fuck are you talking about!?

KD-Yatsu: {He acting weird. What's up with him? It's like he losing his mind.} Be on guard.

ES-Sony: [Godspeed]

R-Yatta: (Shocked)

Sony appear right behind Yatta and punch him in the back of his head. He follow it up with another punch but was blocked by Yatta's great sword.

R-Yatta: [Blocking] That first hit was cheap.

ES-Sony: [Laughing] Then how about this!

Sony swings and punch Yatta's sword then the palm of Sony's hand turn green placing his hand on the sword and back off.

R-Yatta: Where the hell you going!? [Notice something] (Shocked) What the?

Yatta's sword started smoking and peeling off.

R-Yatta: {Is this acid?!} [Toss great sword]

The acid spread extremely fast forcing Yatta to throw away his weapon.

R-Yatta: Shit! (Shocked)

ES-Sony: [Kick]

[Crash]

Sony's kick made Yatta cartwheel towards a boulder.

KD-Yatsu: You bastard! [Swings]

ES-Sony: [Dodge] You trying to be a hero now?

KD-Yatsu: [Soaring fist]

ES-Sony: Nice try.

Sony created a stone wall in front of himself to block the soaring fist attack. After he block it, he push the whole stone wall towards Yatsu making it tip over about to land on him.

KD-Yatsu: [Jump back]

ES-Sony: [Smile]

Before the wall arch over Sony punch through the wall and punch Yatsu at the same time. He use the wall as a distraction for him to get closer to Yatsu with using up stamina.

KD-Yatsu: [In pain] Damnit.

ES-Sony: [Godspeed behind Yatsu]

KD-Yatsu: (Confused) He was just in front of me. Where did he.....

ES-Sony: [Flame punch]

Sony infused his hand with fire and punch him in the spine sending him upwards.

KD-Yatsu: [Launch upwards] Ahhhhh? [Stops in midair]

Yatsu managed to stop himself going higher in the air and started looking down around for Sony.

ES-Sony: LOOK UP!

KD-Yatsu: (Shocked)

ES-Sony: [Stomp]